Author and D-advocate Dan Fleshler reviews the tiny True2Go glucose meter, an option that’s all about convenience.
REVIEWER’S BREAKDOWN -
- small, compact and convenient
- accurate blood glucose readings
- doesn’t require a large blood sample
- so tiny it can be easy to misplace
- doesn’t allow you to keep track of dates and times
- no backlight, so can’t see results in the dark
- not ideal as primary meter, but convenient for on-the-go secondary meter option
Tell us what you think.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: