How to SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
Entries can be made in either video or paper submission format.
Note: Please give your entry a UNIQUE NAME. Any entries titled “DiabetesMine submission” or somesuch will be dismissed (these are impossible to track).
- Create your video, and add the 2011 DiabetesMine™ Design Challenge title screen to appear at the beginning and end for five seconds.
- Give your video a short, recognizable title (ideally the product name), to make it easy for readers and judges to keep track.
- Upload your video to YouTube, and add the tag “DBMineContest11.” Do not forget this tag!! Video submissions will be then added by us to the DiabetesMine™ YouTube Channel.
- Fill out the ENTRY FORM below providing the URL to your posted video. Entries must be made prior to Friday, April 29, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Create your document(s), and add the DiabetesMine™ Design Challenge title page (downloadable here) to appear in the header.
- Give your documents short, recognizable titles (ideally the product name), to make it easy for readers and judges to keep track.
- Go to the Scribd DiabetesMine™ Design Challenge Collections page, click on “upload a document,” and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Add the tag “DBMineContest11” to your document. Do not forget this tag!!
- Fill out the ENTRY FORM below providing the URL to your Scribd document. Entries must be made prior to Friday, April 29, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
* Note that by submitting an entry for the DiabetesMine™ Design Challenge, submitters agree to the Contest Rules and Legal Considerations listed here.
This contest is now closed for submissions. Please look for community voting on semi-finalists in mid-May 2011.