Type 2 patient and advocate Corinna Cornejo reviews the One Touch UltraMini blood glucose meter, and describes why she uses it as a secondary meter.
REVIEWER’S BREAKDOWN -
- accurate and reliable
- uses easily available test strips
- big display for easy viewing
- holds up to 500 tests
- not really all that small physically
- limited ability to review past readings on the meter
- no backlight
- no tagging or comments
- no charts, graphs, or calculations
Tell us what YOU think!
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: