Cait Patterson reviews the medicine tracker app MedSimple — a helpful medicine reminder mobile app for a busy college student.
REVIEWER’S BREAKDOWN -
- Keeps all meds/ doctors/ pharmacy info with you at all times
- Also good if you have problems remembering to take medications
- haven’t figured out how to dismiss the reminder notification without turning the reminder off completely
- doesn’t have any logging capabilities
- some of the really useful tools, such as refill reminders, cost $14.99
Let us know what you think.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: