1. Dr. Redwanul
    Dr. Redwanul May 10, 2013 at 4:58 am | | Reply

Happy mother’s day to all

2. Gregory Larson
    Gregory Larson May 10, 2013 at 6:24 am | | Reply

Thank you for sharing some of your story. It is always good to hear all the different perspectives, of how Diabetes has affected others lives and a bit of their journeys. My oldest Grandboy was diagnosed last year as having T1 and he and his family have worked through a lot of those things that you have and continue to do so. I’ve been T1 for a long time and on a pump for about the last 9 years and have had a personal journey of my own. So I can relate a bit, although mine is just that, a personal journey, not one of having to lead a child through it! I applaud you and our efforts, as well as my daughter and her husband! Your child’s best interests are cared for by none other better, than Mother and Father!! Great Job!! In my prayers are you all!!

I’m not a Diabetic but an individual who just happens to have Diabetes! :) Thanks for sharing!!

3. Judi
    Judi May 10, 2013 at 7:55 am | | Reply

Having had the chance to meet Princess and Lovebug last year and enjoying dinner with them, you are doing a great job of raising lovely young ladies. They were polite and sat at a table of adults quietly and were just a joy to see and be with. Great job.

4. Olivia
    Olivia May 10, 2013 at 10:15 am | | Reply

Becoming a mother is the blessing of God. Only a mother can nurture and child and take care of his needs. Hence a mother’s place in a child’s life is quite important. A mother is a heavenly gift or a child. So embrace this beautiful relation and love your mothers.

5. Tim Brand
    Tim Brand May 10, 2013 at 6:38 pm | | Reply

Very proud to call you my wife and now everyone sees why!

6. Mary Dewitte
    Mary Dewitte May 10, 2013 at 8:11 pm | | Reply

I feel like crying after reading this very inspiring post. It’s so hard for any mother to witness her child’s suffering. I have a friend who also had diabetic children. They were having trouble financially and she’s having a hard time since she’s now a single mom. Being a mother is really one of the toughest jobs on the planet. To all the Moms out there, I’m so proud to all of you. Happy Mother’s Day!

7. Wendy
    Wendy May 13, 2013 at 8:49 am | | Reply

Awesome post, Heather! Keep up the great work!