1. Amanda May
    Amanda May March 26, 2013 at 12:49 pm | | Reply

What the hell happened to you the week after Christmas? That looks like the worst week ever!

1. AmyT
      AmyT March 26, 2013 at 1:15 pm | | Reply

Hey, no judgments of fellow PWDs, right Amanda? ;)

2. Bernard Farrell
    Bernard Farrell March 26, 2013 at 1:12 pm | | Reply

Thanks for a great review Wil, can’t wait to try this out.

Not surprisingly the t:connect cloud is overwhelmed right now. This means you’ll wait the 90+ seconds for the data to be downloaded from the t:slim to your PC/Mac only to find that it can’t make a cloud connection to upload the data there.

If you try again, the same 90+ second download happens first. You might want to try the middle of the night, or wait a few days. I spoke to Tandem support to find out how to create your t:connect account. It appears that happens when the PC/Mac is ready to upload data to the cloud.

3. Judi
    Judi March 26, 2013 at 2:17 pm | | Reply

Sorry to hear you can’t do any programming of the pump from the software. Hope this might be in a future update. My arthritis-ridden fingers have always found it easier to program from the computer than on the pump itself. Of course, since the local Tamdem rep never has a pump for me to trial, I don’t know if this is true for the t:slim but has been true on every other pump I’ve had.

4. Tim Steinert
    Tim Steinert March 26, 2013 at 5:43 pm | | Reply

Dude! I’ve never been as high or as low as you. I bow to your diabetic greatness (or maybe I just passed out)!

5. Bennet
    Bennet March 28, 2013 at 8:11 am | | Reply

Thanks for the user and clinician perspectives Wil. My far less impressive piece on t:connect is up at http://www.ydmv.net/2013/03/pontificating-about-downloading-oh-yeah.html

6. David Downs
    David Downs March 28, 2013 at 9:56 am | | Reply

Love to see a company finally getting away from Windows software and making this data visible through their site. The infomatics look great … t:slim is my next pump and my heart beats faster when I think of the coming integration with my terrific Dexcom G4.

7. Karl Fenn
    Karl Fenn April 1, 2013 at 8:01 pm | | Reply

I have seen some charts in my time, but that one does indeed take some beating!