1. The Sarcastic T2 Diabetic
    The Sarcastic T2 Diabetic February 15, 2013 at 4:21 am | | Reply

It looks like a piece of drek, in my opinion.

2. Amy
    Amy February 15, 2013 at 6:21 am | | Reply

None of these diabetic bags have ever worked for me, so I’m not surprised that this glorified lunch bag is better at holding your lunch than your pump supplies. I’ve always found it easier to find a back pack or a purse with a smallish internal pocket to carry everything, but yay for more merch for relatives to buy their newly diagnosed D-friends :p

3. Karen
    Karen February 15, 2013 at 8:31 am | | Reply

so how much does this bag cost?

1. MikeH
      MikeH February 15, 2013 at 9:04 am | | Reply

Hi, Karen. Thanks for reading the post! The price is mentioned up there in the paragraphs below the images of the bag – all are priced at $29.95. What do you think about that being “affordable,” and would you buy one of these bags?

4. Bernard Farrell
    Bernard Farrell February 15, 2013 at 8:53 am | | Reply

I wonder if anyone from the DOC was actually contacted about this design. Given Amy’s focus on design issues, and my concerns about the lack of user experience based design I’m surprised neither of use was contacted.

I’m with Amy in terms of carry bags, For a long time I used a small carrier from Eagle Creek, now I have supplies stashed in my office.

5. Jessica Ibanez
    Jessica Ibanez February 15, 2013 at 9:34 am | | Reply

How can I buy the bag?

6. Tim Steinert
    Tim Steinert February 15, 2013 at 9:44 am | | Reply

What I want from a bag would be the opposite of what Sanofi has done. I want a bag that can carry my gear and lunch that has a separate lunch bag I can pull out and put in a fridge from the main bag.

7. Carlee Iverson
    Carlee Iverson February 15, 2013 at 10:38 am | | Reply

What is the possibility that these will also come with “backpack” straps vs. a shoulder strap? Thinking primarily about my son, and other boys who may want to use one, the shoulder strap tends to look more “girlish” and “purse-like”. I would buy one of these in a heartbeat if it had backpack straps.

8. Laura
    Laura February 15, 2013 at 1:23 pm | | Reply

Glorified lunch bag indeed…surely Sanofi could have done better and for that price?! Yep they could have.

9. Kathy
    Kathy February 15, 2013 at 5:50 pm | | Reply

I agree with the first person who posted a comment. This bag looks like a dreck. Why didn’t they at least ask someone who deals with diabetes 24×7 for their input?

10. dargirl
    dargirl May 27, 2013 at 10:28 am | | Reply

Is it TSA approved? Just kidding.