1. Will
    Will November 26, 2013 at 5:33 am | | Reply

They spent more money than the space program on finding the cure. What no one came up with anything! Bull$&)/. I’m 27 years t1 now. They tried to stop Dr Faustman, and they did. We will put a man on the moon in 10 yrs(remember ). But we can’t cure an auto immune disease in god knows how long, with more money than a bull can $:)?. I don’t buy that. At the top of the FDA is some one in bed with the biggest Pharma companies, and they love giving it to each other… Money that is.

2. Loretta
    Loretta December 14, 2013 at 2:41 pm | | Reply

Dear Dear Alison. What an eclectic and “neutral” apology for monopoly corporate biotech and pharmaceuticals you have written. They wouldn’t just operate for profit now would they? Of course the would! They have expanded the threshold of diabetic testing, which is non -specific to begin with, in order to increase their customer base! Insulin is toxic to all cells and causes cancer.

3. Scott
    Scott January 10, 2014 at 12:17 pm | | Reply

United Healthcare estimates that over the next decade the United States will spend $3.4 trillion in costs related to diabetes. Why would major manufacturers of insulin’s like Novo Nordisk (NVO), Sanofi-Aventis (SNY), and Eli Lilly (LLY) let scientist or themselves cure diabetes. The question is, “How many cures have they bought up so they can continue providing us with their great tools?” I do appreciate the fact that we have amazing insulin and testers to make diabetes manageable, yet what happen to all those cures they were working on? Estimates of just 5 more years and we will have something. They have been saying this for the last 41 years that I’ve had type 1 diabetes. Just a question!

4. S. Chapman
    S. Chapman January 12, 2014 at 1:20 pm | | Reply

If there are companies sabotaging a cure, that is disciptable. If they had it or a cihild or grandchild money would not seem so important. They will have to answer to God someday for their choices.

5. Vicky
    Vicky February 3, 2014 at 5:52 pm | | Reply

The first thing first is to investigate why are medicines and devices for diabetes cost so much. Drugs and devices used on daily basis by about 400 million people should cost few cents per dose. The cost of diabetes drugs and devises must be forced to affordable by the poorest person on earth then you can be thinking of expecting cure.

6. KB
    KB March 14, 2014 at 3:46 pm | | Reply

What the heck is wrong with these people. So no cure for money. I hope who ever did this, the no cure thing, I hope you and your family get diabetes so that you can feel the pain of always having head aches and always shaking and always watching what you eat. DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS. I REALY HOPE YOU DO, AND I SAY THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. RIGHT NOW GOD PLEASE SHOW THEM, SHOW THEM HOW IT FEELS

7. james
    james March 16, 2014 at 9:05 pm | | Reply

I believe there is no cure for type 1 diabetes yet my meaning of cure is off insulin and any drug for life. Im just worried cause ya the fda and pharma companies will hide it. Just like more and more pll are realizing the cure for cancer is a vitamin c intervenus or multiple ones. The truth really is ugly. I hope more and more ppl are starting to realize these dark secrets.

8. joanna smyth
    joanna smyth March 29, 2014 at 8:06 am | | Reply

Please find a cure I worry so much bout my 16 year old son who has diabetes and his bloods run high constantly x

9. Michelle
    Michelle April 7, 2014 at 10:11 pm | | Reply

I believe the cure was found long ago, and I believe people are being purposely infected via vaccines to create more lifelong customers.

10. MARY
    MARY April 10, 2014 at 7:12 am | | Reply

YOU KNOW I DO BELIVE WHAT DR. FAUSMAN SAID ABOUT THE DRUG CO. BECAUSE HAVE YOU EVER PRICED INSULIN OR STRIPS? I HAVE BEEN A TYPE 1 FOR 72 YEARS. I GREW UP WITH THIS & IT IS NO FUN & YET THERE IS NO CURE. COME ON, THE DRUG COMPANIES ARE MAKING TOO MUCH MONEY ON US FOR THEM TO FUND A CURE & NOW THERE WAS A NEWS CLIP ABOUT ELI LILLY BEING INVESTIGATED THAT INSULIN CAUSES CANCER… WELL I READ THAT SOME TIME AGO & I BELIEVE IT BECAUSE CANCER WAS FOUND ON ME & I NOW HAVE CANCER. SO TELL ME YOU DO GOODERS DO YOU THING THE DRUGS CO. ARE STILL GREAT.