1. Bennet
    Bennet September 28, 2012 at 1:23 pm | | Reply

Thanks for the shout out. The number of post id strictly a function of the FDA opening a docket the DOC folks may want thing about posting to.

2. Leighann of D-Mom Blog
    Leighann of D-Mom Blog September 29, 2012 at 8:45 am | | Reply

Thank you for the mention this month!

I can do research and try to make decisions all I want, but the reality is that Q is the consumer (and wearer) of diabetes products. And she is definitely opinionated!

3. Tarra
    Tarra September 29, 2012 at 4:06 pm | | Reply

Thank you for the mention.

4. Best Diabetes Blog Posts – September 2012 « DiabetesNews

[...] Online Community, and it brought out some truly amazing — and also heartbreaking — posts. Read more var dd_offset_from_content = 45; var dd_top_offset_from_content = 0; Category : Featured, [...]

5. Tom Karlya, DIabetesdad
    Tom Karlya, DIabetesdad October 2, 2012 at 5:08 pm | | Reply

Hey—that’s me mentioned—-what an honor. Thank you so much.
    –Tom Karlya, Diabetesdad

6. Linda Lou Turner-Palmer
    Linda Lou Turner-Palmer October 5, 2012 at 3:22 am | | Reply

Hi! I hope you’ll take a moment to read some of my blog posts. I’ve been type 2 for 20 years and what I post is just some of the rollercoaster ride that is diabetes. Thanks in advance for reading!

7. karl Fenn
    karl Fenn March 24, 2013 at 3:24 pm | | Reply

I have just been looking at the global data blogs, although these are in some cases out of date they do show an interesting record of diabetes from global sources, firstly
    the country with the highest number of diabetics is in fact
    Nauru with an incredible 31%, the lowest is Mongoilia, with
    Iceland comming second, Europe and the USA show some
    similarities with figures of between 11 to 13% avergage, the
    figures for the UK are clearly wrong and unreliable.