1. stephanie torres
    stephanie torres June 27, 2012 at 12:03 pm | | Reply

“DMBooks” I would add this to our library for patients.

2. Mike (everydayupsanddowns)
    Mike (everydayupsanddowns) June 27, 2012 at 12:29 pm | | Reply

DMBook – indispensable for anyone using or considering pump therapy!

3. Christina
    Christina June 27, 2012 at 1:10 pm | | Reply

Here I thought I was all set up with my well used, well highlighted, tabbed and dog eared copy of Pumping Insulin – turns out I am an edition behind. Im excited to see read (USE – one doesn’t simply read this book)- it is part of my reference library – often found lying on my kitchen island, night stand, desk, or coffee table. My favorite part of the 4th edition has been on glycemic index and glycemic load. Not all carbs are created equal – well duh. but seriously there is more to it than fast acting and complex carbs. Thanks Diabetes Mine for the great review of the new edition and getting the word out. DMBOOKS rock.

4. Shannon
    Shannon June 27, 2012 at 1:18 pm | | Reply

DMBooks Would LOVE a copy of the book — I’m a 20 year D vet that feels like a newbie — so much I haven’t known all these years!

5. Eva
    Eva June 27, 2012 at 2:20 pm | | Reply

DMBooks – Just today somebody recommended this book to me. I’m a doctor, and also wife of a Type 1 Diabetic. So this book is a must for me.

6. Steve
    Steve June 27, 2012 at 2:35 pm | | Reply

DMBooks I’m a Type 1 for 35 years now, started pumping only recently…I just need a copy!

7. Andrea
    Andrea June 27, 2012 at 3:18 pm | | Reply

I bought my first copy (3rd Ed.) in 2000. It is by far the most useful book on diabetes management that I have read. I think it’s time for an upgrade!! DMBooks

8. Kathleen Peterson
    Kathleen Peterson June 27, 2012 at 9:43 pm | | Reply

Oh goodness. This book changed my life… but I am pretty sure I have a previous version and could certainly benefit from a newer version. DMBooks

9. Fiona Hunt
    Fiona Hunt June 28, 2012 at 3:41 am | | Reply

DMBooks I found edition 4 so useful and would love to get a copy of this new edition.

10. Sara Brooks
    Sara Brooks June 28, 2012 at 1:11 pm | | Reply

I’ve found one of the best places to ask daily questions dealing with diabetes and get answers from doctors to be here: http://blogs.reuters.com/small-business/2012/06/28/tech-tonic-checks-in-with-healthtap/ might be helpful for others too.

11. Charles LeMar
    Charles LeMar June 29, 2012 at 5:32 am | | Reply

I’d love to be able to give this book to my son who in May was diagnosed w/T1 diabetes. Since I’m a pumper myself, I really want him to decide to be on one, too. It was one of my life’s biggest decisions!

12. Chana Zuber
    Chana Zuber June 29, 2012 at 5:46 am | | Reply

Thiis looks like a great book. DMBooks is a great new resource.

13. Jacqui
    Jacqui June 29, 2012 at 10:40 am | | Reply

“DMBooks” Would love a copy of the new version of this book.

14. Kristina Benchek