1. Joe
    Joe March 13, 2012 at 6:25 am | | Reply

Yes I have Carpal Tunnel syndrome. I am a T2 with excellent control.
    Had my left hand done about 4 years ago, and healed with no problems or bad after effects.
    Now my right hand has the same symptoms as my left did, and just had a EMG done on it. Will probably have corrective surgery done also.

I know how I got carpal tunnel. For 10+ years I was a data entry and word processing operator.

2. Judi
    Judi March 13, 2012 at 7:23 am | | Reply

Carpal Tunnel can also reoccur after the surgery. I had the surgery 20 years ago and it has returned in one hand. I was warned at the time by the surgeon that it could come back in the future. Not real common, but it does sometimes.

3. Allison
    Allison March 13, 2012 at 8:12 am | | Reply

Type 1 for 16 years with decent (not great) control and my ONLY complication as far as I know is the mildest of mild case of carpal tunnel in my right hand. I had a whole-body nerve test done and it was such a relief to know this was the only problem.

Anyway to treat it I wear wrist braces at night (on both hands) and it’s great because they were easy to adapt to and my hands don’t fall asleep in the middle of the night anymore – a great choice for me :) This is the brand I use:

4. Sysy
    Sysy March 13, 2012 at 12:33 pm | | Reply

During the years of my high blood sugars as a teenager, I had carpel tunnel. The pain lessened when I lowered my blood sugars but it still hurt to type all the time. Then I went on a long bike ride (20-some miles) and the day afterwards noticed no pain. The pain never returned until I had my twins and was caring for them, holding them for most of the day. A year ago I started working out with a kettle bell and the pain disappeared again. I haven’t had any pain whatsoever since. It’s like working out the muscles in the wrist help. At least it helps me :)

5. Micahel Covell
    Micahel Covell March 14, 2012 at 11:32 am | | Reply

Type 1, 26 years. Carpal tunnel, de Quervainn’s, 8 fingers with Stenosing Tenosynovitis (trigger finger), pinched nerves in elbows & 2 frozen shoulders. Do I win any sort of prize for arm issues?

6. susan
    susan March 16, 2012 at 9:21 am | | Reply

Hi again: about 20 years ago I noticed tingling when washing hair / in the shower. Rather strange. Of course the initial Dx was diabetic neuropathy – I persisted – a referal to neurologist finally made Carpal Tunnel Synd. the problem – suggested ‘conservative’approach – splints at night. They still work. The problem for me was identified as repeatedly tearing open IV bags! Still have good fine motor function of all fingers – now am 59+ years Type1! [retired!]

7. T1 in Boston
    T1 in Boston March 16, 2012 at 10:17 pm | | Reply

Hey Michael – I feel for u. I am T1 30 years, just had my 4th trigger release surgery last week (including one ro de Quervain’s) and have another trigger finger I’m leaving alone for now. Oodles of cortisone injections in my fingers. Frozen shoulder – got that. I probably have carpal tunnel but it’s not terrible. sigh. other than all that, the Big Complications have so far stayed away. (p.s. do u work full-time?)

8. NY Nicky
    NY Nicky April 10, 2012 at 4:38 am | | Reply

Wish i had good results, maybe i waited tooolong. My left and right wrists and elbows done. Right side pinky and half the forefinger still numb…The left forefinger still numb on opposite Side. pain in both wrists yet. January 2012 first right. March 2012 left. Hoping to get better in time but thinkI am too late. Atleast themajorityof numbness has gone away. Left shoulder sleep still numbs my left hand?

9. Carpal Tunnel Treatment
    Carpal Tunnel Treatment June 4, 2012 at 5:13 am |

[...] This can be done two ways: via the conventional carpal tunnel surgery or through keyhole surgery.Carpal Tunnel Surgery And The Carpal Tunnel Syndrome   This leaflet gives you information about…0" height="229" />Carpal Tunnel Surgery And The Carpal Tunnel Syndrome   This leaflet gives you [...]

10. Carpal Tunnel Master-Carpal Tunnel Master Download | WWW.SHOAIBGARANA.COM

[...] Carpal Tunnel Master-Carpal Tunnel Master Download Can you remember a time, a long time in the past…Copy That's the way your hands needs to be. Think about how your hands are now. Maybe your challenge [...]

11. Robin
    Robin July 15, 2012 at 10:48 am | | Reply

I have had type 2 for 23 years and for the most part have not had sugars in good ontrol. However, have been under control for the past 4 years. I have had serious complications including peripheral nueropathy and retinopathy. Carpal Tunnel started 14 years ago and had some pain and numbness. Used splints for several years. Then had CT surgery on both wrists and trigger realease on 2 fingers 2 years ago. Relief was almost immediate! But now it has returned in the ulner nerve. Going through physical therapy and am starting to get relief. Hope this might help someone out there.

12. skythia
    skythia August 7, 2013 at 3:59 am | | Reply

Carpal tunnel syndrome is a compression on the the median nerve due to prolong typing, computer gaming and writing. You can check more information on this site and read more articles on our experts advice. http://carpaltunnelhq.com

13. Nicole De Armas
    Nicole De Armas December 15, 2013 at 2:12 pm | | Reply

I’ve suffered carpal tunnel pains for years – in addition to ganglion cysts in my wrists!
    I hadn’t found any peace until I was recommended to try aPollo Day & Night Wrist Band systems.
    I have used the system for months and began telling my friends and coworkers; two of my coworkers now wear the bands and we all feel relief from our day to day computer usage, which used to be unbearable, and now have the ability to do more!
    I’d like to recommend this system to you – let everyone know how amazing it is to be freed of the pains and aches of carpal tunnel syndrome!