1. Jasmine
    Jasmine December 6, 2011 at 6:10 am | | Reply

On that last note, I thought the EXACT same thing. Why did so many of my facebook friends post about World Aids Day and not World Diabetes Day??

2. Mary Fairweather Dexter
    Mary Fairweather Dexter December 6, 2011 at 8:42 am | | Reply

And the deluge of breast cancer pink ribbons goes on for months on end. Their “awareness month” lasts most of the year, drowning out everything else.

3. Sarah
    Sarah December 6, 2011 at 12:22 pm | | Reply

I love the cafepress site, but for those of us who don’t own an iPhone, is there an option for an iPad 1 / iPad 2 cover? Thanks!

4. Alexis Newell
    Alexis Newell December 6, 2011 at 5:47 pm | | Reply

Thanks so much for the shoutout! (Blue Heel Society). Your support is much appreciated!

Now. I have An andriod, I want a phone cover! :)

5. Penny
    Penny December 6, 2011 at 5:52 pm | | Reply

Loving the circle, now if only I could walk into my local Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens (you get the picture!) and see an EXPLOSION of blue circles on everything. THAT would be awesome!

6. Melissa
    Melissa December 6, 2011 at 5:54 pm | | Reply

Totally want the phone cover!

7. Sue/RFamHere
    Sue/RFamHere December 6, 2011 at 5:54 pm | | Reply

This is so exciting! I want to find some fabric with blue circles for my home-based craft business!

8. Kelley Crumpler
    Kelley Crumpler December 6, 2011 at 6:05 pm | | Reply

Love love love!

9. Kristin Dantzler
    Kristin Dantzler December 6, 2011 at 6:11 pm | | Reply

Love the Blue Circle!!!

10. David Downs
    David Downs December 6, 2011 at 6:14 pm | | Reply

Love the blue circle merch … I’d love to see some t-shirts!

1. Mary Fairweather Dexter
      Mary Fairweather Dexter December 7, 2011 at 2:02 pm | | Reply

TuDiabetes has them.

11. Natalie
    Natalie December 7, 2011 at 4:32 am | | Reply

I want a simple necklace with a blue circle. I would wear it all the time! :-)

12. steve
    steve December 9, 2011 at 8:46 am | | Reply

oh yes this blue circle thing is soooo exciting. how intelligent and motivating to apply meaning to simple shapes and colors, and then to actually believe it is important! Wow!

13. Rebecca Foreman
    Rebecca Foreman December 9, 2011 at 9:05 am | | Reply

I got a tattoo on my forearm with the diabetes butterfly that look like some of the designs that Cafe Press has on some of there products I specifically put it there so people would ask question. I try and inform and tell my sons story. I think the Blue Circle is awesome!! I proudly wear my grey ribbon charm everyday and would love to find a blue circle necklace also.

14. Anna Mc Lean
    Anna Mc Lean February 26, 2012 at 3:15 pm | | Reply

was just reading the article in Diabetes Forecast -Marc 2012 and saw the mention of the Diabetes Postcard Project-had not seen it before-it led me to this website-am so glad-would like to be more involved-I’ve had diabetes since I was 19 am now 61-have had a pump for the last 6 yrs-so glad-makes life much better and easier to cope with-love the new circle-hope to find something I can use to advertise it-have lots more I could say but I will stop now-thanks-Anna.

15. Prospects Look Poor for a Diabetes Google Doodle | SweetInfo

[...] could Google possibly ignore such a pressing and widespread topic?! And hey, we’ve got the Blue Circle to illustrate our cause, [...]