1. Sarah
    Sarah December 30, 2011 at 7:02 am | | Reply

Congrats to all the mentions!
    And I was honored (though not mentioned above) to be a part of the mommy crowd too this year. It really is an awesome thing. ( http://sugabetic.me/pregnancy-posts/ )
    Holly (arnoldandme.blogspot.com) is also expecting next year as well.

2. George
    George December 30, 2011 at 9:52 am | | Reply

Thanks for the mention. So many good things.

3. Moira
    Moira December 30, 2011 at 10:27 am | | Reply

Thanks for the mention! i’m quite honored. Made me go back and read that particular blog. The author I wrote about is now a friend! She is “wicked cool” as we say in Boston.

4. AmyT
    AmyT December 30, 2011 at 11:27 am | | Reply

@Sarah – congrats to you too!! Happy New Year, All!

5. Mike Hoskins
    Mike Hoskins December 30, 2011 at 12:44 pm | | Reply

Thanks for the shout-out. It was a great year, so much passion and great writing and advocacy going on. And so many meetups and get-togethers this year. Can’t wait to see what waves this community will create in 2012! Thanks for another great year here at DMine, especially with all the awesome additions and new team members you’ve got to help be a truly newsworthy site for the D-Community!

6. k2
    k2 December 30, 2011 at 6:50 pm | | Reply

Thanks so much for the mentions! It’s so wonderful to be part of such an amazing community & I know that 2012 will bring all sorts of new and exciting adventures for us all!

7. Karen
    Karen December 30, 2011 at 7:51 pm | | Reply

Thanks for the shout-out! I hope 2012 brings amazing things for everyone. Keep on keepin’ on, good folks of the DOC!

8. Janet
    Janet January 6, 2012 at 6:26 am | | Reply

Thanks for this collection of inspiring posts! I’ve lived with diabetes for 33 years (on the pump for 23 years) and I recently launched a blog myself (DiabetesSoul.com). I look forward to becoming a part of this amazing community of very special bloggers. Congrats to all who were highlighted in this article.

9. Shari
    Shari January 18, 2012 at 9:37 am | | Reply

Wow! What an amazing community! It has inspired me to write my own blog about raising my twins. One has type 1 and one does not.

I am going to work really hard this year to become someone on the above list!

New years resolution set!

Come help me out and check me out on http://www.everydayhighsandlows.com

10. Scott Strange
    Scott Strange January 25, 2012 at 8:02 pm | | Reply

I just realized I hadn’t thanked you for linking me here, it’s quite an honor to be among this crowd of rabble rousers!