We’re very excited to announce the winners of our landmark 20,000 Voices Giveaway! Over the past seven years, we’ve hosted thousands of visitors, and your thousands of comments full of great input have made this site what it is. When we saw that we were coming up on our 20,000th comment, we decided to take the opportunity to honor YOU with some nice prizes!
- the Grand Prize is a $200 gift card to the pharmacy of your choice (Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid, or other major retail pharmacy chain)
- plus five $50 similar gift cards to our runners-up
And our Grand Prize winner is…
Alexis a mom of two boys who lives in Las Vegas, NV. Her son, Justice, was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2008. She is co-founder of the Blue Heel Society, a new diabetes advocacy campaign, and also blogs about parenting a child with diabetes at The Chronicles of D-Boy and Ribbon. Congrats, Alexis!
“I love DiabetesMine, because it keeps me up to date with the newest diabetes information, on all spectrums,” Alexis says. “Hearing about new advancements, new advocacy campaigns and about the amazing people our community houses in one place keeps me coming back time after time!”
And our 5 awesome runners up who will receive the $50 gift cards are…
- David E. Williams of the Health Business Blog
- Penny from A Sweet Grace
- Melissa from Type 1 at 18
- Sue from RFamHere’s Ramblings
- John Palaima, who tweets at @joltdude
Wow – lots of fellow bloggers on the list.
Congrats to all of our winners!
And THANK YOU AGAIN for sticking with us here at the ‘Mine