1. shannon
    shannon October 7, 2011 at 11:27 am | | Reply

this was fascinating. thanks for sharing.

2. Mike
    Mike October 8, 2011 at 1:37 am | | Reply

It’s so sad that not all of the people can get the help they need. Managing diabetes is already a difficult task but it gets a lot more difficult if you have to worry about getting enough money for treatment all the time.

If the situation isn’t very good in Greece, imagine how it’s like somewhere in Africa?

3. danny craig
    danny craig October 9, 2011 at 11:54 pm | | Reply

I’ve had diabetes for over 20 years and its been uncontrolled for the most part…..i hate how doctors say diet and exercise and think that their patients will actually listen!! Not true at all, I found a youtube link on a young doctor giving tricks on getting your loved ones to exercise and it actually worked! So i thought i’d share it on here for those like me who have trouble getting on a treadmil….http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COHggubZS_I&feature=related

4. Craig
    Craig October 17, 2011 at 4:02 pm | | Reply

Thank you Lena. Especially for people in America, we so often get focussed on how we do things, we don’t take time to learn how other people are dealing with diabetes throughout the world. Thank you for helping me with that :-) I am an active volunteer in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (JDRF) in the US and I believe that they are active in Greece as well, you might add them to your list of resources!

5. Lena
    Lena October 31, 2011 at 8:47 pm | | Reply

Thanks, Allison for giving me a chance to speak my mind and show the situation in Greece as it is. Thank you all for your concern, but the healthcare situation here, has not improved. We are working hard to turn things around. I don’t know…it seems unfair for a whole nation to be on the verge of bankruptsy and trying to hang on by a thread…

6. Robison
    Robison June 25, 2012 at 7:50 am | | Reply

Hey there, dear sir, fantastic view was told about a website looking into that has the abilty to ecalate your IMDB Star Meter it’s named http://www.imdbstarmeter.com