1. kim
    kim September 19, 2011 at 7:36 am | | Reply

so far, the only D books i own are Diabetic Cook Books… and i don’t honestly think i have ever used a single recipe! something that i would read, and enjoy, would be worth having! DMBooks rocks!!

2. VictoriA
    VictoriA September 19, 2011 at 8:52 am | | Reply

Looking forward to it :) “DMBooks.”

3. Bernard Farrell
    Bernard Farrell September 19, 2011 at 8:56 am | | Reply

I’ve learned lots from all of Wil’s books, his writing is easy to read, gets the messages across and is hilariously funny. I’d love to see this one. If I don’t win it, I’ll definitely be buying it. DMBooks.

4. Michael Hoskins
    Michael Hoskins September 19, 2011 at 9:36 am | | Reply

What a great book to have out there as a resource – thanks Wil! Now, I must say: That despite whatever suit of armor I may be wearing, too often I loose the jousting contest and fall flat on my behind… D has triumphed, but hopefully with this and other DMBooks we will be better equipped to stay atop our D-Horses (or unicorns??).

5. Kelly Booth
    Kelly Booth September 19, 2011 at 9:37 am | | Reply

Although my plate has been kind of full lately and I haven’t been reading too many books, DMBooks are always a good choice! I enjoy reading Wil’s columns on Diabetes Mine.

6. Terry
    Terry September 19, 2011 at 9:51 am | | Reply

I am always interested in a new book on Diabetes. I always learn something new. DMBooks

7. Elaine Miller
    Elaine Miller September 19, 2011 at 4:37 pm | | Reply

Anything that could help my son deal better with his diabetes. DMBooks.

8. Randy Malta
    Randy Malta September 19, 2011 at 5:25 pm | | Reply

A new book. please sign me up! DMBooks you are the best.

9. T1 in Boston
    T1 in Boston September 19, 2011 at 6:43 pm | | Reply

cool. I love Wil’s column – and look fw to it every Sat. DMBooks! (BUT – alas, I am NOT on fb or twitter, so don’t bother entering my name if that musses things up – no worries!) Rock on, Warriors!

10. Chris
    Chris September 20, 2011 at 3:55 am | | Reply

Sign me up for the drawing! DMBooks

11. Craige McKenna
    Craige McKenna September 20, 2011 at 4:31 am | | Reply

“DMBooks”

I would really enjoy this book! I read Wil’s posts daily!

12. MIchael
    MIchael September 21, 2011 at 12:00 pm | | Reply

Looks like a great book, hope to hear from DMBooks soon ;)

13. Katy
    Katy September 21, 2011 at 8:36 pm | | Reply

Looking forward to reading the new book from DMBooks… :)

14. Lisa Bean
    Lisa Bean September 22, 2011 at 12:53 pm | | Reply

I am a Certified Diabetes Educator, and I am always looking for fun and interesting ways to teach my patients. I would love to have Will’s books from DMBooks. . . . . . in my collection to recommend.

15. John Vaughen
    John Vaughen September 23, 2011 at 7:25 am | | Reply

DMBooks– sounds like a great idea to me, great posting as well!

16. CCS Medical
    CCS Medical September 23, 2011 at 7:47 am | | Reply

What a great book! It’s always appreciaed when someone puts a fun twist on a not so fun subject.

17. Sue/RFamHere
    Sue/RFamHere September 23, 2011 at 8:08 am | | Reply

This sounds like fun! DMBooks

18. Carmen Santiago
    Carmen Santiago September 23, 2011 at 8:25 am | | Reply

DMBooks. Sounds good. Thanks.