1. Judi
    Judi August 30, 2011 at 9:19 am | | Reply

After having T1 for 53 years, it is interesting for me to read of younger people’s thoughts on daily life and how things are so different from when I was young with T1.

2. Beth
    Beth August 30, 2011 at 9:48 am | | Reply

As one of three type 1′s in our home (and being the latest dxd) I think this will be an interesting read. I will also very likely share it with our 19 year old son, the only non-D in the house! “DMBooks”

3. Kate
    Kate August 30, 2011 at 10:14 am | | Reply

I totally want this DMBooks!

4. Mary Dexter
    Mary Dexter August 30, 2011 at 12:01 pm | | Reply

Definitely DMBooks! I downloaded the sample onto my Kindle and can’t wait to read the rest.

5. Dennis Barnes
    Dennis Barnes August 30, 2011 at 1:04 pm | | Reply

Hey, I’m a PWD type 2 and a follower on Facebook, thanks for posting this.
    I was diagnosed April 30,2011 Just 1 Day after my 47 th Birthday. I will not let Diabetes break me, I will break Diabetes.
    (DMBooks)I hope I win this prize.
    On October 1,2011 I am “Stepping Out” to help raise awareness and raise money for research to find a cure for diabetes.
    Join me in Philadelphia on 10/01/2011 at 9AM Near the steps of The Philadelphia Art Museum. We will be walking the 5K. Come join us. Our Team “Sweet Feet” plan on walking the entire 5k. Thank You!

6. Yousif
    Yousif August 30, 2011 at 8:05 pm | | Reply

DMBooks

7. Lynda M O
    Lynda M O August 30, 2011 at 9:10 pm | | Reply

DMBooks has a lot to teach me as my older sister struggles with the Big D. I need to know how to feed her when she comes cross-country to visit me. Many thanks for all I have learned from this site.

8. Bruce
    Bruce August 30, 2011 at 11:10 pm | | Reply

DMBooks – This would be a perfect way of giving those who don’t understand what it is like to be a PWD a summary of life as a PWD without having to go into your life story.

9. Sandi
    Sandi August 31, 2011 at 10:11 pm | | Reply

DMBooks. I would love read this. BTW – there is a free Kindle for PC download from Amazon, so anyone with a PC could read it as well.

10. Naomi Kingery
    Naomi Kingery December 14, 2011 at 5:43 pm | | Reply

Hey Allison and readers!

Thanks again for this wonderful opportunity to be interviewed, it is very much appreciated. I wanted to give an update based on a new addition to the platforms Sugar Free Support is now available on. As of today, it can be purchased through Barnes and Noble for Nook applications! Sorry for leaving out my Nook readers as I was so focused on getting this available for Kindle! But now I am excited that all of The Sugar Free Series are available on http://www.bn.com so check it out.

Thanks for prompting me to make this happen with feedback on the need for broader availability!

Naomi