1. Leighann of D-Mom Blog
    Leighann of D-Mom Blog July 30, 2011 at 6:39 am | | Reply

I am on a search for a new bag and didn’t even think of looking at camera bags. Great suggestion!

We currently use a small purse to carry our daughter’s supplies and my husband doesn’t mind slinging it across his chest to carry it on outings.

2. Sysy
    Sysy July 30, 2011 at 12:48 pm | | Reply

I have always wondered if guys worried about this topic of how to carry their supplies! In case anyone out there is concerned with this…I just have to say that the sexiest thing in a man (and I never use that word, believe me) is when they have confidence to do whatever they must for whatever goals they have in life. So if that means carrying a bag everywhere to be able to carry a glucose meter, insulin, and glucose tablets in, then so be it. No shame. I hope any guy reading this feels encouraged to take pride in whatever good things you do for yourself and your health. IMHO, that looks great on everyone.

Great answers to great questions, Wil :)

3. mollyjade
    mollyjade August 2, 2011 at 9:38 am | | Reply

I never considered a camera bag. Genius!

4. Kendra Kroll
    Kendra Kroll August 2, 2011 at 11:52 am | | Reply

have posted on this site before but just wanted to offer …my patented accessory line has really worked well for diabetes items, esp pumps. and handles the hot weather situations because you don’t have to design your life around whatever outfits just might happen to have pockets…this way you can simply add a pocket whenever you like! …perhaps you might it helpful. we’re at http://www.portapocket.com …makes sense for other little essentials as well like ID, $, keys, cards etc. helps you lose the worry when you’re out and about.

5. Khürt Williams
    Khürt Williams August 12, 2011 at 8:01 am | | Reply

I carry my diabetes supplies in one of these (http://www.amazon.com/Kata-KT-D-3N1-10-Sling-Backpack/dp/B001BP432E/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1313161148&sr=1-8) .

Yep, it’s a camera bag. You see I love photography and carry my camera everywhere. The bag has a slot for an iPad or netbook.

Man bag? NO! Mobile photography studio that also carries diabetes supplies. Money well spent.

6. Rodneytzn
    Rodneytzn December 29, 2011 at 5:41 am | | Reply

Like the ideas.
    I have used an old smaller laptop bag as I now use a tablet for nearly everything. Has sections and pockets all over.
    Looks like I just have a laptop but inside I have everything. Only fear is it being stolen but I keep the shoulder strap always around some part of me such as my leg when sitting.
    Thanks

7. Sheila Watson
    Sheila Watson March 30, 2014 at 7:18 pm | | Reply

I am looking for purse or bags that I can carry all my diabetes things and insulin pump supply etc.. But I used reg purse but it not enough room in my purse that I have to carry 2different bags with me all the time, I rather have one bags that can fit in what I need. I am looming many website Nd to find right one for me. Please help me if u have any suggest the best bags let me know. Thanks