1. Hannah McD
    Hannah McD June 15, 2011 at 6:22 am | | Reply

Amy,

I’d love to watch your video, but I’m being told it’s private…I hope you can re-share! :)

2. Kim
    Kim June 15, 2011 at 7:03 am | | Reply

I love your videos!!! Thank you SO much for participating.

3. Leighann of D-Mom Blog
    Leighann of D-Mom Blog June 15, 2011 at 7:13 am | | Reply

Thanks for sharing these two videos with us!

It was great to hear Allison’s perspective about being a child with diabetes and having her parents do the heavy lifting and then hearing about the transition once she had to do all of her own care in college.

Amy, I loved seeing all of your stashes around the house and in your car. We have stashes here and there too. I finally wised up and put a second set of supplies upstairs so that I don’t have to run downstairs in the night! Your kids are too cute and I loved seeing them with their signs.

4. Kelly Rawlings
    Kelly Rawlings June 15, 2011 at 7:49 am | | Reply

I have one important word for you: Rawtella: 7 g carb, oh yeah! http://www.rawtella.com/rawtella-chocolate-sptead.html

5. shannon
    shannon June 15, 2011 at 1:38 pm | | Reply

two fantastic vids! thanks so much for sharing, ladies!

6. Elaine Miller
    Elaine Miller June 15, 2011 at 7:02 pm | | Reply

Great job on both videos.
    You both are pretty inspirational with what you have to say!!!

7. amy mercer
    amy mercer June 17, 2011 at 3:37 am | | Reply

Love your honesty Amy! Thank you :)

8. Kathy
    Kathy June 17, 2011 at 9:23 am | | Reply

Great videos. It is nice to know I’m not alone. :)

9. Debra
    Debra June 29, 2011 at 8:49 pm | | Reply

Loved the videos!! I have only been diagnosed for 5 months. Amy I have a recipe for what I call “Diabetic S’mores” which includes 1/4 Tbs of Nutella. It’s delicious and satifies that chocolate craving. You can see it on my blog at http://www.grammiescreations.blogspot.com

10. Scully
    Scully June 30, 2011 at 3:33 am | | Reply

Amy, loved your video! it was very neat and creative! Allison, it was so cool to see you in semi real life.
    Thanks for sharing guys!