1. Meagan Esler
    Meagan Esler May 11, 2011 at 7:51 am | | Reply

Cute! I have had my share of D-bloopers, loving D-Blog week!!! I swear Blooper should’ve been my middle name. :)

2. steve
    steve May 11, 2011 at 7:54 am | | Reply

I feel stupider for seeing this… The site is a reflection of the state of innovation in treating diabetes, and the “search” for a cure. Not much happening. Diabetes treatment is a cash cow. There is no $ motivation to find and market a cure. It won’t happen. Sad, and frustrating, just like this horribly lame comic.

3. nicole
    nicole May 11, 2011 at 8:06 am | | Reply

I wish that was the case!! It sure would be a lot easier to inject a cupcake instead of a screaming 3 year old :) Loving blooper day!!

4. Wendy
    Wendy May 11, 2011 at 1:24 pm | | Reply

I’m with Nicole! Let’s bolus the cupcake! I’m having fun with the bloopers today!

5. Diabetes Blooper Day – DiabetesMine: the all things diabetes blog - Diabetes

[...] posted here: Diabetes Blooper Day – DiabetesMine: the all things diabetes blog Tagged with: cure • diabe • diabetes • eating • market • motivation [...]

6. mark
    mark May 11, 2011 at 5:11 pm | | Reply

ROFLMAO!!! the syringe ask’s who’s the new guy?!!!
    nonetheless,

amy, what is that a life in “waiting” then? You put that with
    “a cure is at hand” and you got yourself one fear driven hopeful diabetic there,at least get real about it every once or more. . .then go back to your “waiting”, if you must.
    Mark

7. mark
    mark May 11, 2011 at 5:25 pm | | Reply

By the way, don’t you going feeling bad for them syringes anyway.
    Mark

8. Mike Hoskins
    Mike Hoskins May 11, 2011 at 9:45 pm | | Reply

Great cartoon! Harkens back to those images from the past (that I recall first-hand) of learning to inject using an orange. But hey, if I get to eat the cupcake in the end, hmm…