1. {Ten Things on Tuesday} Nineteen. | Lemonade Life

[...] all weekend for the DiabetesSisters Weekend for Women conference in Raleigh, NC. Yesterday, I was editing the video covering the event, which is now up on DiabetesMine. Needless to say, I haven’t had much time to blog, so [...]

2. Sysy
    Sysy May 3, 2011 at 6:33 am | | Reply

It was so nice meeting you in person, Allison :)

3. Meri
    Meri May 3, 2011 at 8:22 am | | Reply

What an awesome event! I actually got a little teary watching the video. Very powerful message!

4. Melissa E
    Melissa E May 3, 2011 at 8:25 am | | Reply

Great video Allison! It was great to meet you!

5. Stacey D.
    Stacey D. May 3, 2011 at 9:07 am | | Reply

Love the video! It captures the wonderful moments we all had!

6. Melissa Partridge
    Melissa Partridge May 3, 2011 at 9:33 am | | Reply

Great video Alison! It was so fun to meet you.

7. Lauren
    Lauren May 3, 2011 at 10:20 am | | Reply

Thank you for posting! I love the video. I wish I could have been there!

8. Brandy Barnes
    Brandy Barnes May 3, 2011 at 10:36 am | | Reply

What an awesome job you did on this video! I’m so glad you were able to attend this year! Thanks Allison!

9. Riva
    Riva May 3, 2011 at 12:01 pm | | Reply

I’ve just arrived in Singapore after a 23 hour flight. It’s 3 AM although i’m not sure what day, and it’s a delight to look at the little time capsule u captured Allison. It takes me right back to Raleigh, and more importantly, to all the curious, open-hearted, generous and exceptional women who were there.

10. Ann Gann
    Ann Gann May 3, 2011 at 6:14 pm | | Reply

Thanks, Allison, for sharing the meaningful events of the Weekend for Women conference. Those of us in attendance left better educated, uplifted in spirt and connected to so many awesome women who have diabetes.

11. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson May 3, 2011 at 8:19 pm | | Reply

Sounds like a fantastic event, and I’m so glad that so many of my friends could go.

12. amy
    amy May 4, 2011 at 5:25 am | | Reply

great video Allison! It was great to finally meet you in person.

13. Gotta Love It. | Lemonade Life
    Gotta Love It. | Lemonade Life May 9, 2011 at 8:12 am |

[...] I was flying down to North Carolina a couple weeks ago, I had time in the airport to grab breakfast. Now, I normally don’t eat at [...]