1. Leighann of D-Mom Blog
    Leighann of D-Mom Blog January 12, 2011 at 8:01 am | | Reply

Allison is a wonderful addition to the Diabetes Mine team!

2. Roselady
    Roselady January 12, 2011 at 9:18 am | | Reply

Welcome! Sounds like you will bring a of good stuff to the site!

3. riva
    riva January 12, 2011 at 9:51 am | | Reply

Allison, congrats! I will long remember your sharp mind and intelligence on a bus ride during the roche social summit. I didn’t know you then but I knew I would not forget you. You are a great addition to the team.

4. Cara
    Cara January 12, 2011 at 10:24 am | | Reply

I know it’s possible that someone might not know who you are… but I can’t imagine who! :D The Diabetes Mine team should be proud to have you and I’m glad to say I know you. :)

5. Michael Hoskins
    Michael Hoskins January 12, 2011 at 10:32 am | | Reply

What a great addition! Congrats, both Allison and Amy! On the community aspect, it’s great being a part of something so strong and having each and every voice add to it. It’s interesting to hear how you were like me in many regards early on, as far as not wanting to advocate or really even talk much about diabetes – but now being regular bloggers and advocates in this bigger game. Crazy how our lemonade is made over time. Anyhow, can’t wait to see all the new great stuff planned for 2011.

6. Tweets that mention » Introducing Allison - DiabetesMine: the all things diabetes blog -- Topsy.com

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by DiabetesMine, amydbmine and Stacey D.. Stacey D. said: RT @DiabetesMine: Introducing Allison via DiabetesMine: the all things diabetes blog – Hello everyone! http://tinyurl.com/4fwduao [...]

7. Lorraine
    Lorraine January 12, 2011 at 11:29 am | | Reply

Fantastic! How exciting – congrats Allison!

8. Laura
    Laura January 12, 2011 at 1:48 pm | | Reply

I look forward to getting to know you — Congratulations! :)

9. Joanna Wall
    Joanna Wall January 12, 2011 at 4:14 pm | | Reply

10. Stead
    Stead January 13, 2011 at 8:27 am | | Reply

Great story, Allison. So nice to have you here.

11. Michael Ratrie
    Michael Ratrie January 14, 2011 at 9:48 am | | Reply

Allison,

Welcome to Diabetes Mine – perhaps the only web site that I feel compelled to check daily. Amy has made this a wonderful site and now with you on board, it will be better than ever!

Fair Winds,