1. Tweets that mention » Around the Diabetes Blogosphere… January Edition - DiabetesMine: the all things diabetes blog -- Topsy.com

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by DiabetesMine, Kelly Kunik. Kelly Kunik said: RT @DiabetesMine: Around the Diabetes Blogosphere… January Edition via DiabetesMine: the all things diabetes blog http://tinyurl.com/5vh9n4n [...]

2. Leighann of D-Mom Blog
    Leighann of D-Mom Blog January 28, 2011 at 9:39 am | | Reply

We change the lancet with EVERY test. Are we in the minority?

Clicking over right now to read the posts I didn’t catch this month.

Thank you for the shout out today, I appreciate it!

3. Karen
    Karen January 28, 2011 at 10:37 am | | Reply

Thanks for the shout-out to my Shocking Confession!! LOL I’m extra impressed by Leighann changing it for every test. Wow!

4. Anne Findlay
    Anne Findlay January 28, 2011 at 12:43 pm | | Reply

I change my lancet when I have to poke more than once on more than one occasion to draw blood.

5. AmyT
    AmyT January 28, 2011 at 2:32 pm | | Reply

@Anne – good measure. I use that one too!

6. k2
    k2 January 28, 2011 at 3:07 pm | | Reply

Thanks for the shout-out!!
    And as far as changing my lancet – I’m trying to change my lancet more often. WHY?Because in my supply drawer, I have 18 boxes filled with one hundred lancets each, that have yet to be opened!
    k2

7. Natalie Sera
    Natalie Sera January 29, 2011 at 2:22 am | | Reply

I adore Bob Pedersen. He is so open and honest about diabetes and discusses so many topics that are seemingly unrelated to diabetes, but turn out to be very related. Thank you for including him on your list!! :-)

8. Sooz
    Sooz January 30, 2011 at 7:36 am | | Reply

Funny how the comments are mostly about changing lancets. So I’ll fess up too – I change mine about every 2-3 months, if I remember. About 20 years ago, I was good and changed it every time.

Over time, you get to know what you can get away with and what you can’t. The DOC helps too! Found out a few years ago that I wasn’t the only lancet-ignorer!

9. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson February 16, 2011 at 2:14 pm | | Reply

Great round up of some great people with some great posts. :-)