1. Marla
    Marla December 1, 2010 at 8:27 am | | Reply

Jewish reader wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah!

2. Lili
    Lili December 1, 2010 at 8:55 am | | Reply

!חנוכה שמח

3. Erin
    Erin December 1, 2010 at 9:04 am | | Reply

“Oy is just Yo backwards.” Love it! Thanks for sharing, Amy!

4. Tweets that mention » Happy Hanukkah! (with Info and Fun Stuff) - DiabetesMine: the all things diabetes blog -- Topsy.com

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Leighann D-Mom, JCampbell. JCampbell said: DiabetesMine: Happy Hanukkah! (with Info and Fun Stuff) http://bit.ly/g70wxA #diabetes [...]

5. luie
    luie December 1, 2010 at 8:42 pm | | Reply

this Hanukkah video is great!

6. Sarah Jane
    Sarah Jane December 1, 2010 at 10:21 pm | | Reply

One year in high school, we decided to celebrate Hanukkah even though all of my friends and I were Christian or not religious (believe it or not, there isn’t much diversity in Southwest Missouri). But instead of just buying each other presents, we did lots of research and learned a ton about the tradition and the story! We made sure to do the candle lighting each night. It was so much fun and I guess stuck a little diversity in our Ozarkain minds.

Oddly enough, my first word on my captcha is “religion”

7. byronsooz
    byronsooz December 2, 2010 at 6:20 am | | Reply

Happy Chanukah from the other side of the planet! No way was I going to forgo the latkes and sufganiot last night. Definitely carb-guestimate time!

8. myra shoub
    myra shoub December 3, 2010 at 7:44 am | | Reply

Check out the you tube by the Maccabeats. Your kids will love it, and so will you!!!

9. david
    david December 6, 2010 at 3:53 am | | Reply

kind of a modern day miracle when my infusion set that is supposed to last for 3 days last for 8!!

10. Stav
    Stav December 8, 2010 at 6:46 pm | | Reply

Also check out Shalom Sesame (http://www.shalomsesame.org/) for videos like the Missing Menorah and beyond just Chanukah. Hope you had a great holiday!