1. reyna
    reyna December 10, 2010 at 8:48 am | | Reply

I remember reading about this endeavor on Wil’s blog. He is a wonderfully gifted writer and he really knows “d”. The last statement made by him is so conscientious…one person at a time Wil…every person this book reaches is a victory. Great job!

2. Mike Hoskins
    Mike Hoskins December 10, 2010 at 9:45 pm | | Reply

Thanks for spreading the word, Amy. Some great stuff Wil is doing, and it’s always good to be reminded of it and see it getting play around the DOC!

3. Mrs. Life
    Mrs. Life December 13, 2010 at 7:50 pm | | Reply

This is pretty awesome of him. It’s such a shame that they didn’t put much effort into selling this book. Thank goodness he got the permission to share it for free, I’ll definitely print this out for my dad.

4. Geetanjali Sinha
    Geetanjali Sinha December 14, 2010 at 8:56 am | | Reply

Thanks for sharing information. i would love to know more about this.

5. hyperhidrosis
    hyperhidrosis December 16, 2010 at 5:24 am | | Reply

Thanks for spreading the word, Amy. The last statement made by him is so conscientious. I am impressed from all this information.

6. Scott
    Scott December 19, 2010 at 6:28 pm | | Reply

Scott

7. Marianne Carter
    Marianne Carter December 23, 2010 at 12:00 pm | | Reply

Thank you for this generous and charming book. I was diagnosed four months ago as Type 2 and a message hand-carried by angels would not have been as calming as your text. It is informative and brilliantly written. I plan on posting a link on a site that I use. I will ensure that I credit you, and this site, and provide praise and superlatives for your efforts. I hope to be able to contribute as tremendous a gift to the diabetic community as your generous book has provided. Scott