If all goes well, this year’s Guest Posts should appear intermittently with a few features and news items that I hope to cover from abroad. We’re spending *a whole month* in Germany this year, so I’m packing an entire roll-on carry case full of pods, test strips, and insulin and syringe backups. Oy. Wish me luck with that.
Here on the site, you can look forward to some very cool summer reading from the likes of:
- Janis Roszler, CDE and expert on diabetes & sex
- Thomas Goetz, author and Deputy Editor of Wired Magazine
- Silja Chouquet of WhydotPharma
- Alan Johnson of LogforLife, 2008 winner of the DiabetesMine Design Challenge
- Samantha Katz of Medtronic Diabetes, 2009 winner of the DiabetesMine Design Challenge
- Joel Goldsmith, Director of Product Innovation at Abbott Diabetes Care
- Ginger Vieira, D-blogger and Chronic Illness Life Coach
- Dr. Steven Edelman of TCOYD
- and many more…
Naturally, comments will be open — and welcome! — as usual, but I may not reply immediately in the next few weeks. I’m asking my Guest Post authors to keep an eye out, and reply to any queries directly via the comments section.
¤ Out of Office ¤
In the meantime, if you have anything urgent for me, you can convey this information via my intermittent correspondent (and good friend) Allison Blass.
Love You All. Have a bitchin’ summer! (do people still say that? ;o)