1. riva
    riva July 28, 2010 at 11:47 am | | Reply

Hey Ginger, great to see you sharing your stuff here. I know being more aware of our thinking and how it supports, and doesn’t support us, is something most of us need to (re)train our brain for. Not unlike power-lifting. Thanks for helping others do their own heavy-lifting, both physical and mental.

2. George
    George July 28, 2010 at 1:29 pm | | Reply

I really didn’t know Ginger until our ride from the airport to last years Roche event in Indiana. She is amazing and is such an inspiration.

thanks for having her on The Mine!

3. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson July 28, 2010 at 8:43 pm | | Reply

I’ve been working with Ginger for a couple of months now. She’s fantastic at helping me make real progress on things that I’ve been a little intimidated to take on, or looking at some aspects of my diabetes care that I’m a bit afraid of digging into.

Above and beyond all that she’s doing for me, I’m really glad to have gotten to know her – she’s a really special friend, and I appreciate her very much!

4. Mike
    Mike July 29, 2010 at 4:31 am | | Reply

WOT, but you are ripped!! Diabetes schmiabetes!!

My solution to ‘off’ numbers is to look at them as an opportunity to fix them well and not ruin the whole day b/c of one botched carb counting mishap or whatever. It sounded dorky when I mention it to people but, given that this can happen several times/ day or at least several times/ week, I figured it’s good to try to think about “problems” positively.

5. UK Dentists - Manchester Dentist
    UK Dentists - Manchester Dentist July 29, 2010 at 3:57 pm | | Reply

This post help bring many tips about how to prevent Diabetes.Really ginger has a great medicinal value . I like your post>

6. Richard Vaughn
    Richard Vaughn October 16, 2010 at 3:44 pm | | Reply

Ginger, you are such an inspiration. I’m old enough (71) to be your grandfather, so I’m going to say that I’m very proud of you! We became friends on Face Book today, thanks. If I ever meet you, I don’t think I will shake your hand. You would probably break every bone in that hand. Lol! Keep up the great work you are doing.

Richard