1. Jonathan L
    Jonathan L June 24, 2010 at 10:03 am | | Reply

Way to go Megan, congrats on winning DiabetesMine Design Competition. Your story and positive attitude will inspire people – best of luck in all your future endeavors… And I loved the rubber ducky at the end of your video, that was fun :)

2. Windy
    Windy June 24, 2010 at 12:30 pm | | Reply

Very inspiring to see young people use their gifts for such good things! Way to go Megan!!! :)

3. The poor diabetic
    The poor diabetic June 24, 2010 at 5:28 pm | | Reply

YAAAY Megan way to go…. You are doing it the right way and are an inspiration to many..

4. T1 in Boston
    T1 in Boston June 24, 2010 at 10:31 pm | | Reply

Hey Megan, I was diagnosed at the same age as you! And I was super busy with tons of extracurricular stuff inside and outside of high school, as well as getting ready to go to college, too. It was such a crazy busy time to get diabetes. Just so you know, I’m now 44 years old and I’m still doing fine – no complications to speak of. Great job and good luck with all your ambitions!

5. Anita Zapada
    Anita Zapada June 25, 2010 at 9:01 pm | | Reply

Megan, I am so proud of you! I live in Odessa. I met you at MCT when you were in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. And since then my family and I have never missed a show that you were in for your beautiful voice and amazing stage presence. And you should know that you already have children looking up to you. My grandchildren adore you and look up to you. They still have the programs you have signed for them. You have been given so many gifts but I admire the fact that you want to continue with your education. You are going to make the best doctor! Good Luck sweetheart and I hope to see you soon in a show!

6. Sysy Morales
    Sysy Morales June 27, 2010 at 8:01 pm | | Reply

I was so impressed by you I’ve spread the word, linking people from my diabetes blog to the wonderful Diabetes Mine for this piece Amy has done on you. Great job! Keep it up!!! Thanks Amy for always finding the most inspiring stories for us!

7. Yara Youssef
    Yara Youssef July 3, 2010 at 10:45 am | | Reply

Les soeurs ici dans le couvent de Winsor sont si fières de vous, et ainsi de moi ma belle Megan. Vous êtes une jeune dame étonnante et un enfant béni de Dieu. Peut Dieu vous bénir.

8. Sister Celeste
    Sister Celeste July 3, 2010 at 11:03 am | | Reply

Let the Lord use you to make a difference in other peoples lives, and even make a difference in the world. You are a blessing to all of us my dear. I am so amazed by you and your story. You have a great mom, dad and brother. May God bless you all.

9. Nabil Hanna
    Nabil Hanna July 3, 2010 at 1:53 pm | | Reply

Hello beautiful Meagan, I was diagnosed when I was 21 yeras old.Now I am 51 and I am doing great. I am so proud of you and of what what you do.I am sure that allot of kids are looking up to you.You are a blessing to all of us. May God be with you child.

10. mina
    mina July 16, 2010 at 9:14 am | | Reply

Hi Mean
    Iam so proud of you and your success story that give insoiration to every one, May God be with you and support you every day!!

11. mina
    mina July 16, 2010 at 9:16 am | | Reply

Hi Megan
    Iam so proud of your success story that give inspiration to every one, May God be with you and support you every day!! ( Sorry I had typo errors in the earlier message)!!