1. B.
    B. April 19, 2010 at 7:10 am | | Reply

Is it just me or does that dress look like a hospital gown? Lol! Maybe in a different color.

2. vinehill
    vinehill April 19, 2010 at 10:02 am | | Reply

I understand the Pelikan Sun lancing system has been discontinued in the US. Any idea on what a suitable replacement would be? I don’t have the heart to tell our child, but we just found out on Friday from their website. Too bad….it was a good system!

3. Lyrehca
    Lyrehca April 19, 2010 at 5:42 pm | | Reply

Bike shorts under a dress have always served me well–clip the pump on the leg and you’re good to go.

4. katerina
    katerina April 19, 2010 at 11:06 pm | | Reply

I found this article very interesting: http://islet.org/forum/messages/53794.htm

5. Betsy
    Betsy April 20, 2010 at 8:22 am | | Reply

I love KPP’s tanks for under dresses. They hold a pump or a Dexcom receiver. And they are low-cut enough not to show under a dress. They have really opened up my dress possibilities! You can check them out at http://www.mykpp.com.

6. Kathy
    Kathy April 23, 2010 at 5:03 am | | Reply

IMHO the new One Touch Delica device is a tad expensive because you have to pay another $15 or so for the box of single lancets. I much prefer the multiclix.

7. Janelle
    Janelle April 23, 2010 at 6:24 am | | Reply

Gracious! I discovered putting holes in pockets years ago! I just don’t buy any dress or skirt without pockets; they are becoming fewer. And, I don’t wear sheaths. That will make me sad if/when I lose enough weight! :-)

8. Sara
    Sara April 24, 2010 at 4:57 pm | | Reply

The Delica looks interesting. Since it says it uses a different type of lancet, I wonder if it is built more like the cartridge system of my much-loved MultiClix to give it extra stability. I misplaced my MulitClix recently and was using the lancet that came with one of my UltraMinis. I forgot how much you can hear and feel the lancet shaking around on those devices!

9. Tom
    Tom June 4, 2010 at 11:36 am | | Reply

I just called OneTouch & they said they no longer make the Delica.