1. Steve
    Steve April 2, 2010 at 6:21 am | | Reply

Very inspiring story, Pam. Thank you for your hard work, generosity and dedication toward making life with diabetes easier to manage. It is truly heartwarming to read of efforts such as yours.

2. Lorraine
    Lorraine April 2, 2010 at 2:18 pm | | Reply

We’ve been using it recently with Caleb’s school nurse. It’s been working well. One day I put some notes (for myself) about Caleb’s post-school BG treatment. His school nurse used that information to make a decision the following day with his pre-bus BG check. That was a pleasant, unexpected impact. I also like that I know exactly what Caleb’s pre-bus BG is before he gets home. We’re able to talk about other parts of his day without being anxious about what his BG might be because I already know. It makes diabetes a little more invisible in that instance.

I am anxiously awaiting the iPhone app release!

3. John Henry
    John Henry April 2, 2010 at 4:51 pm | | Reply

Pam forgot to mention the fact that MyCareConnect is working with Baylor Healthcare developing additional features for managing Type 2 diabetes. We actually have many Type 2 patients using the system today, although we did not initially support all the facets of managing Type 2.
    We are so proud to be a partner in assisting Baylor and the City of Dallas in opening the Diabetes Health & Wellness Institute (DHWI)this summer.

4. Arminas
    Arminas April 5, 2010 at 3:06 am | | Reply

Hello,
    I’m from a social website http://www.Givelasthope.com that has started 2 days ago . We are helping people in need, we help them to raise money for health and financial problems. We think everyone deserves to know that there is a place where people can ask for help or help other people.

5. Tiniboy Lancets
    Tiniboy Lancets April 5, 2010 at 10:32 am | | Reply

I just read this story and I thought it was wonderful. I met John and Pam at the Children with Diabetes conference where we were both exhibiting, and they’ve work so hard to bring their vision to a reality.

Thanks,

Edward Kim
    Tiniboy.com

6. Cherise
    Cherise April 5, 2010 at 4:15 pm | | Reply

Thank you for sharing. I am excited to see what the iphone app is like. I haven’t stuck with any diabetes apps so far.

7. Scott K. Johnson