1. Karen
    Karen March 9, 2010 at 8:04 am | | Reply

Very interesting. Is there any info on the exact size / measurements of this meter? I love my Accu-Check Compact Plus for it’s all-in-one-ness. Drum of 17 strips gets loaded in and the lancet is attached to the side of the meter. What I don’t like it that it’s not really “compact” – it’s huge compared to the small meters available these days. I do chose to sacrifice smallness for convenience, but I’d gladly switch meters if a smaller all-in-one came along!

2. Mendor Blog » Mendor featured at Diabetes Mine

[...] is featured at Diabetes Mine, thanks to Amy [...]

3. Dr Shweta Shah
    Dr Shweta Shah March 10, 2010 at 2:16 am | | Reply

The Mendor Blood Glucose Meter definitely sounds good! It looks nice and appears to be a lot more comprehensible and user-friendly.

4. Chris Grimsley
    Chris Grimsley March 10, 2010 at 11:29 am | | Reply

Hello,

I too use the the all in one Accu-Check and I absolutely love it. I too wish I could find one more compact. It’s not that fun carrying mine around even though it is “compact.”

-Chris

5. Kristian / Mendor
    Kristian / Mendor March 11, 2010 at 1:39 am | | Reply

Hi all,

Karen, the Mendor meter is about the size of an iPhone.

Best regards. Kristian / Mendor

6. Remi
    Remi March 12, 2010 at 3:49 am | | Reply

Wow, Great device!! its the size of a cell phone and it is used for 13 hours at a time taking six samples an hour to track trends in glucose levels say for someone who has brittle diabetes or other troubles controlling blood sugars.

7. Peter
    Peter September 7, 2011 at 4:10 am | | Reply

Hi!

When can I get this in sweden?

Btw. Anyone has a list of the best all-in -one meters?

I hate the ones that has a machine sound when changing strips.

best regards

8. Kristian Ranta
    Kristian Ranta September 7, 2011 at 4:15 am | | Reply

Dear Peter,

you can get it in Sweden now.
    Please check out http://shop.mendor.com

We deliver to Sweden in couple of days time.
    You can pay in Kronor!

Best regards. Kristian Ranta

9. Rajesh Hiremath
    Rajesh Hiremath December 18, 2011 at 4:00 am | | Reply

I think these modules are not necessary. I would suggest to using a plug-ins for your iPhone or Android Smartphones. The Plug-ins are very reasonably priced and compact. Blood sugar levels are displayed on the Smartphone screen and sugar levels if required can be transmitted to your doctor or parents and can alert if there is any serious problem with diabetics

10. Researchers Say Sugar-Sweetened Sports Drinks Causing More Diabetes Cases | The Voice of Diabetes

[...] New Cellphone-Like All-in-One Glucose Meter from Finland [...]

11. ScottR
    ScottR June 17, 2013 at 9:06 pm | | Reply

Any idea of when Mendor will arrive in the US? I already want it!