1. uberVU - social comments
    uberVU - social comments November 9, 2009 at 9:15 am |

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by DiabetesMine: Happy D-Blog Day, all my #diabetes tweeps!! http://tinyurl.com/y9ed22b #dblogday…

2. Gina
    Gina November 9, 2009 at 9:17 am | | Reply

Happy D-blog Day!

3. Bob P
    Bob P November 9, 2009 at 11:36 am | | Reply

Thank you for being a part of innovation! I read something not long ago griping about the bg tracking tools, and thought to myself that it must be interesting to move forward when we don’t know what we’re moving -toward-.

4. Susannah Fox
    Susannah Fox November 9, 2009 at 11:40 am | | Reply

Congratulations, Amy! You + Keas = powerful information resource. I will definitely check out the plan from an “outsider” perspective (not being in the D-crowd myself).

5. Chris Stocker
    Chris Stocker November 9, 2009 at 11:45 am | | Reply

Good luck with this Amy.

6. Bernard Farrell
    Bernard Farrell November 9, 2009 at 12:00 pm | | Reply

Amy, I signed up last week when I saw your post. I’ll check out the care plan and let you know what I think. I hope this helps a lot of folks.

7. landileigh
    landileigh November 9, 2009 at 12:16 pm | | Reply

i’m all signed up! I think Keas could be an amazing part of everyone’s health plans!

8. Elizabeth Joy
    Elizabeth Joy November 9, 2009 at 12:17 pm | | Reply

Good luck! Looks like a great idea, and I see how it can be useful. But I think it’s particularly useful to patients who aren’t familiar with diabetes basics and/or don’t have a good endo or CDE. (Note that many blog readers might not fall into that category, so I hope you’re finding a way to reach out to those most in need and tell them about it!)

9. k2
    k2 November 9, 2009 at 12:34 pm | | Reply

Happy D-Blog Day and CONGRATS! i’ve signed up for Keas and will let you know my thoughts- right off the bat I think it will help many!
    kelly k

10. GK
    GK November 9, 2009 at 1:43 pm | | Reply

Congrats Amy and Dr. Jackson !!!

Permalink to DiabetesMine Care Plan landing page: https://www.keas.com/logon.html?partner=diabetesmine

11. George
    George November 9, 2009 at 3:50 pm | | Reply

Very cool! Congrats Amy! Yours was one of the first blogs I started reading and have continued to read! thank you for doing what you do! You are awesome and a big happy d-blog day to you!

p.s. signing up now. ;)

12. anonlurkermom
    anonlurkermom November 9, 2009 at 4:58 pm | | Reply

I can’t believe we’ve had almost a week of Google Sesame Street and they won’t do a Diabetes Day logo! Arrrrrugh

13. ed hardy
    ed hardy November 9, 2009 at 6:00 pm | | Reply

14. Khürt Williams
    Khürt Williams November 13, 2009 at 9:00 am | | Reply

Amy,
    Thanks for doing this. I love that I can import my existing data from Google Health.

15. Health 2.0 News: Lifehacks and Patients « ScienceRoll

[...] First Keas DiabetesMine Health Plan Goes Live (!) on D-Blog Day (Diabetes Mine) Today, I’ve got butterflies in my stomach, which usually only happens when I sit in the back seat of a moving vehicle. That’s not because it’s D-Blog day today, either, although I want to start out by sending lots of love to all my fellow diabetes bloggers, and you wonderful people who read our words and interact with us regularly. You have changed my life, for the better. So thank you all! [...]

16. Health 2.0 News: Lifehacks and Patients ||| Rx Medved Site