1. k2
    k2 November 13, 2009 at 8:40 am | | Reply

Amy:
    Thanks for the heads up -and the science lessons!
    Hope on the horizon in the form of new diabetes treatment & technologies are great things!

The fact that we are given new options with accuracy, portability, and discretion is wonderful!

Now, if they could just come up with a cure….

2. uberVU - social comments
    uberVU - social comments November 13, 2009 at 8:48 am |

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by diabetesblogs: Diabetes Technology Society: On the Horizon http://bit.ly/PJ9ud
    #diabetes #dblog…

3. » Diabetes Technology Society: On the Horizon - DiabetesMine: the … | Today Headlines

[...] from: » Diabetes Technology Society: On the Horizon – DiabetesMine: the … Share [...]

4. Liz
    Liz November 13, 2009 at 12:55 pm | | Reply

I rarely post, but I wanted to say thanks for sharing this information.

5. Daerick Lanakila
    Daerick Lanakila November 13, 2009 at 8:47 pm | | Reply

Great to read about the possibilities. Keeping fingers crossed for some of these.

6. R CHOUBEY
    R CHOUBEY November 18, 2009 at 5:20 am | | Reply

IN 105 oral insulin tablet, worlds first oral insulin wll be lunched by India?s premier biotechnology company,BIOCON in august september 2010 in india. BIOCON CMD mrs Kiran Mazumdar Shaw recently announced “And now I would like to quickly shift gears and touch upon some of Biocon?s own novel programs. I think Biocon?s oral insulin is being watched very carefully and with great interest from people all across the world. We are hoping that this will become a blockbuster global opportunity for Biocon because we will look at partnerships to gain that global access. Having said this, I must also be very realistic. This is a program that will have to wait until the clinical data emerges, which will only happen by around June
    2010. Patient enrolment is nearing completion but the unblinding of the data will happen only by around June next year. So that is the time we feel that we may be able to make a big announcement on this.
    that will be great relief for diabetics who takes pen pain daily

7. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson November 29, 2009 at 6:33 pm | | Reply

I know we’re a tough crowd. I know that much of this stuff seems too good to be true. I know that I’m damn skeptical until I see it working well.

I also know that I’m happy to see so many things being worked on.

8. mary-jean
    mary-jean December 1, 2009 at 10:32 am | | Reply

I just read this article comparing type 2 diabetes drugs Avadia and actos. Which one is more harmful? Anyone else know about this? Here’s the article if anyone want to read more: http://www.orderonlinedrugs.com/drug-news/2009/08/19/researchers-claim-avadia-type-2-diabetes-treatment-is-less-safe-than-actos/

9. Don Stillie
    Don Stillie June 18, 2012 at 10:37 am | | Reply

I couldnt help noticing that these message are dated 2009, its now 2012 and nothing new to report, so its like all the rest , just BS.