1. Andrea B.
    Andrea B. October 6, 2009 at 7:46 am | | Reply

I’ve pre registered. I can’t wait to blog about my experience with it.

Congratulations Amy!

2. Michael Ratrie
    Michael Ratrie October 6, 2009 at 9:40 am | | Reply

Looks interesting. I have signed up and hope that I will be able to find good internet access during my travels over the next 9 – 12 months so I can use it!

Fair Winds,
    Mike
    (9 days until Trinidad!)

3. dargirl
    dargirl October 6, 2009 at 10:24 am | | Reply

Wow! Interesting. But don’t you think this is a little bit to much “Big Brother”. Your personal medical data collected? ……It is going to be used by someone. i.e. Insurance companies…Sorry madam, it shows that you have been following a certain medical problem on the internet and your test results just don’t work for us. So sorry, DENIED! Some one will be buying this data!!!

4. sea vegg
    sea vegg October 7, 2009 at 7:33 pm | | Reply

This informative post has the potent to give precise info about the dietary supplements that have positive

effect on our health. sea vegg is another product that is prepared

from nutrients of see weeds and extremely useful for our body?s natural mechanism.

5. Ckoei
    Ckoei October 9, 2009 at 3:16 am | | Reply

During registration there’s no way to mention other autoimmune diseases one might have. If this Care Plan is supposed to cater specifically for T1 diabetics (who are statistically more prone to have other AIDs), shouldn’t there be tickable blobs for Hashimoto’s, Graves’, coeliac, pernicious anaemia, Addison’s, etc. too?

6. MaureenR
    MaureenR October 11, 2009 at 8:43 pm | | Reply

excellent plan! I signed up today, logged in tons of information already. I just moved from PA to GA 2 weeks ago, so I hope my new doctors can use this info too, make my life alot easier down the road filling out forms etc! Sure the info will probably get “sold”, but nothing online is “secret” anymore really… main fact is I have multiple conditions, multiple meds, multiple docs, and I want them all to be one the SAME pages as me. I run the diabetes ship with my endo & primary teams…
    I had to edit & add more info as needed with Keas, and it wouldn’t let me input my blood type & some other info, but am sure the kinks will be worked out & tweaked…I will pass the site on to my other Type1 & 2 friends, docs, etc! thanks!