1. k2
    k2 September 10, 2009 at 2:37 pm | | Reply

I tried something similar when I was scanned for orthotics. It showed lots of red on the balls of feet- which is where I was having pain. My feet where OK, but my arches are really high and all the weight was on the balls of the feet-which I already knew. Still, it was nice to know that I wasn’t imagining the pain.
    Kelly K

2. Bernard Farrell
    Bernard Farrell September 11, 2009 at 5:58 am | | Reply

Very interesting, I just wish they’d make it more attractive. With a company name like that I’m really surprised they’re paying so much attention to design. Aesthetics ARE important. I could go on….

3. Diabetes Often Means a Diabetic Foot Problem

[...] Diabetic Feet  [...]

4. health
    health September 12, 2009 at 10:30 pm | | Reply

This is the news am reading first time where it cuts diabetic feet amputations by 50%, very interesting.

5. Edwin
    Edwin September 15, 2009 at 3:17 am | | Reply

Diabetes is a horrible disease that can effect anyone at any time. It causes the poor circulation, which in turn causes the diabetic individual a loss of sensation. The feet are the farthest away from the heart and are therefore the most susceptible to complications from injury.

6. American Diabetes Services
    American Diabetes Services September 22, 2009 at 9:06 am | | Reply

Great post!
    Diabetic feet are at risk of amputation, neuropathy and charcot foot (http://www.americandiabetes.com/charcot-foot).
    With all of these risks, it is crucial that diabetics take the necessary precautions to care for their feet. For more information about how to avoid amputation with preventative care and routine foot evaluations, check out my blog post about how Diabetes can increase the Risk of Amputation (http://diabetic-resource.blogspot.com/2009/08/diabetes-increases-risk-of-amputation.html).

7. Sven
    Sven October 16, 2009 at 11:40 pm | | Reply

A device with a similar aim is the SpectraSole Foot Indicator, developed in Sweden, which recently has been proven to be effective when it comes to detecting foot inflammation at very early stages.

8. sidney rosenblum
    sidney rosenblum May 17, 2011 at 1:25 am | | Reply

where can i get a machine like this , and how much is it?