1. saramy
    saramy August 25, 2009 at 6:26 am | | Reply

My favorite is #10. In fact, I think number 1. at the top of the list should be, upon returning from vacation, pLan your next vacation. Then, when things get oppressive there’s always something great to look forward to. BTW, I’m very glad you are back even though your guest bloggers were terrific.

2. Chris
    Chris August 25, 2009 at 6:55 am | | Reply

Thanks for the mention. It feels good to be noticed for something that started out as an experiment and has mutated into something completely unexpected.

3. CALpumper aka Crystal
    CALpumper aka Crystal August 25, 2009 at 7:16 am | | Reply

Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda.
    Workin’ on it.

I am a work in progress as I am only human. It happens.

Great list.

4. Twitted by iam_spartacus
    Twitted by iam_spartacus August 25, 2009 at 7:17 am |

[...] This post was Twitted by iam_spartacus [...]

5. kokernutz
    kokernutz August 25, 2009 at 9:37 am | | Reply

You had two #3s… and the reason why I noticed is because I am guilty of the 2nd #3 ALL THE TIME. It’s something I need to do!!!

6. Lee Ann Thill
    Lee Ann Thill August 25, 2009 at 6:49 pm | | Reply

I need to make more time for a bunch of that stuff too, and not only do I have a disaster of an office to clean, I need to clean the rest of my house too. It’s far more challenging to find motivation to clean than to eat strawberries or go on vacation though! The blog reading and commenting is the one that bothers me the most because I enjoy it so much. I feel connected when I read them, and when I don’t, I feel disconnected – and that doesn’t feel very good. It doesn’t help that my time management skills are rudimentary at best…

7. Twitter Trackbacks for Ten Things I Should Do More Often | DiabetesMine: the all things diabetes blog [diabetesmine.com] on Topsy.com

[...] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @diabetesmine, an influential author, said [Blog] 10 Things I [...]

8. Kevin
    Kevin August 26, 2009 at 8:47 am | | Reply

You might want to try http://seesmic.com which lets you manage facebook/twitter via a single interface.

9. Fran Eriksen
    Fran Eriksen August 28, 2009 at 8:58 am | | Reply

I think your site is great! I love your frankness!

10. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson August 31, 2009 at 8:54 am | | Reply

Great list Amy.

It’s so hard to keep up with everything! I’ve been *really* struggling with keeping up on reading blogs. I just haven’t had enough time to sit down and enjoy them!

11. unexplainable pictures
    unexplainable pictures October 24, 2014 at 5:52 am | | Reply

I read this post fully on the topic of the difference of
    newest and preceding technologies, it’s amazing article.