1. OneDiabetic
    OneDiabetic July 29, 2009 at 6:05 am | | Reply

Thouroughly enjoyable read, and quite uplifting and inspirational. Been following this blog for a long time and it truly is an inspiration to me! Keep it up!

2. Cara
    Cara July 29, 2009 at 10:32 am | | Reply

Such an inspiring story.

3. anonlurkermom
    anonlurkermom July 29, 2009 at 8:10 pm | | Reply

Wow. Why haven’t we heared of this marvelous woman earlier. Thank you for your guest blog. I am going to buy your book. It will be an awesome inspiration for my daughter. She has no interest in ballet, but how about vollleyball? Thank you, Zippora for your honesty and transparency of your life. Stay healthy. With love, Carol

4. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson July 30, 2009 at 9:47 pm | | Reply

What a powerful story. Thank you so much for sharing with us!

5. June S.
    June S. August 2, 2009 at 1:05 pm | | Reply

I had the pleasure of watching Zippora dance some years ago. Ironically, I had come to NYC by bus from New Jersey that day, and had brought along my issue of Diabetes Forecast. Zippora was on the front cover of the magazine, but I had no clue that she would be dancing that afternoon in the very ballet I had purchased a ticket for. As a Type I diabetic myself, I was thrilled to be able to watch her magnificent performance. It was a very special day for me!

6. Jane Jelenko
    Jane Jelenko August 3, 2009 at 11:11 am | | Reply

Zippora,
    You are beautiful inside and out and an inspiration for all of us, for we all have challenges we must work hard to overcome.
    Jane

7. Denise deGarmo
    Denise deGarmo August 26, 2009 at 10:55 pm | | Reply

Zippora
    Your story is truely a triumph of the human spirit that will inspire people of all ages to believe in themselves and their dreams. Thank you for having the courage to share your journey!