1. Khürt Williams
    Khürt Williams July 31, 2009 at 7:06 am | | Reply

I got so excited over the new my BG dropped. Best low I ever had. LOL.

I just hope they do this right. Users of the Jazz Wireless should be able to sync their meter readings directly to the iPhone/iPod Touch app. Users of Zero-click should be able to sync data back from the iPod Touch/iPhone using iTunes.

2. Rebecca
    Rebecca July 31, 2009 at 8:44 am | | Reply

I love my Omnipod but it’s super exciting to see another player in the wireless (tubeless) arena. Competition will create for better advancement for both companies. I can’t wait to hear all the details when the website actually goes up!

3. Meaghan
    Meaghan August 4, 2009 at 6:56 pm | | Reply

Hi, everyone–
    First of all, disclosure: I work at AgaMatrix, the manufacturers of WaveSense products. I wanted to let everyone know that our app, the WaveSense Diabetes Manager, is available for download for free right now from the app store. If I can say so, it’s a great digital logbook with an intuitive, user-friendly interface puts access to all of your important information at your fingertips.

Most importantly, we’re actively seeking your input on how we can make this app even more relevant to you and your life. Go to http://www.wavesense.info/iphone if you’d like to give us your input–again, we’d love to hear it!

Also, if anyone is at the AADE, feel free to check out our booth (406) there for even more information and demos. Thanks!

4. mauricep
    mauricep August 20, 2009 at 3:30 pm | | Reply

Hell everybody,

I’m French and I would like to try this new iPhone app. Unfortunatelly, it is not available through the French Applestore (this has been confirmed by Agamatrix).

Could someone download it and send it to me through email ?

I thank you in advance for your help.

5. mauricep
    mauricep August 21, 2009 at 4:12 am | | Reply

I meant “Hello” of course,and not Hell !

Regards.

6. Megan
    Megan October 21, 2010 at 8:37 am | | Reply

Ok i have been trying all day to go to solo4me.com, and also to the medingo website to check this pump out, NONE of the websites work!!!
    That definatley makes me stear away from this product…