1. saramy
    saramy July 14, 2009 at 8:24 am | | Reply

Thanks for posting such excellent advice. The bonus tip about doctor with T1 D is a great one – I have one and he’s the best I’ve ever seen even if he is 2 hours away and fully fully booked – as I learned when I needed to reschedule a July apt. and can’t get an appointment until October. That might be another little problem to look at – how booked is the office?

2. mollyjade
    mollyjade July 14, 2009 at 9:56 am | | Reply

The best endo I ever had had type 1. It was so obvious he understood that you can do everything right and things still go wrong.

3. How to find an endocrinologist for your diabetes | Hospital and Doctor Blog

[...] A lot of time and effort needs to be spent finding the right patient-physician match. And no where is that more relevant than a diabetic looking for an endocrinologist. [...]

4. Twitted by chocolatetweet
    Twitted by chocolatetweet July 19, 2009 at 7:27 am |

[...] This post was Twitted by chocolatetweet [...]

5. cheap tibia money
    cheap tibia money July 23, 2009 at 1:12 am | | Reply

I am glad to talk with you and you give me great help! Thanks for that,I am wonderring if I can contact you via email when I meet problems.

6. Joe
    Joe July 28, 2009 at 3:09 am | | Reply

Thank you very much for your words of advice. They are of great help to me.

It is pretty difficult for me to get an appointment with my doctor on a regular basis. So for the time being I am relying on online sources. There are so many things I have realized about Diabetes in http://www.caring.com/diabetes. Though I have Diabetes, its not chronic yet. So I am taking as many precautionary measures as possible. I was also told that once you start taking insulin, your immunity level decreases and there are chances of kidney failure and high blood pressure.

I just hope, it does not pass to my future generation.

Andy

7. Vanity number
    Vanity number April 25, 2012 at 3:45 am | | Reply

Telename has the best selection of vanity numbers available. Browse a large selection of vanity 800 numbers to choose the right toll free vanity number for your business.

8. Sippy Varma
    Sippy Varma May 31, 2012 at 3:49 pm | | Reply

I am looking for an endo who has type 1 diabetes. I feel this would be more helpful for my daughter as she can relate to the suggestions and interventions.I am looking for an endo in Houston, Texas. Any suggestions???

9. anita nickens