1. Val
    Val May 1, 2009 at 6:57 am | | Reply

Amy, how much of a backlog in videos do you have? I submitted something yesterday morning and it still hasn’t made it up. I re-sent the entry form with link and “I accept terms” again this morning since I was worried it hadn’t gotten to you…

2. Min Ouyang
    Min Ouyang May 1, 2009 at 8:30 am | | Reply

We have the same issue. We submitted the video to the DesignMine 2009 Design Challenge channel on Youtube last night. Its status is “live” but it hasn’t shown up in the channel yet. We submitted the entry form and got no confirmation. So we did it again. Our paper supporting document (under the paper entry) disappeared this morning. So we had to put it up again. We also emailed the diabetemine.com webmaster hoping to know if something might go wrong with our entry.

3. AmyT
    AmyT May 1, 2009 at 8:44 am | | Reply

Hi Everybody,

No worries. Four videos came in last night, and I just got to approving them now. All is well. Please check the YouTube site and your video should appear there now (with the exception of one that was far too long — I am contacting that entrant).

Best,
    AmyT

4. Val
    Val May 1, 2009 at 9:07 am | | Reply

I’m still not up. Entry was called ChaosTracker, 2:02 long, submitted around 6:30 am EDT on Thursday. I’m listed as a member of the group under “drjekyllandmrslow” so you can get to the video that way.

5. Val
    Val May 1, 2009 at 9:30 am | | Reply

I see it there now – thanks!

6. fousee
    fousee May 2, 2009 at 4:56 am | | Reply

33 entries in 2008, and 126 entries this time. Hope the judges won’t be too overwhelmed with all these entries!

7. Abhishek Bali
    Abhishek Bali May 4, 2009 at 11:07 pm | | Reply

Hi Amy, Actually i faced similar problems with my uploads. I had uploaded a papr entry by the name of ‘the budD concept’. All done , the form filled…i hit the save changes button but there was no response from the system. I was well within the deadline. I uploaded t once again filled the form again but same problem. Please confirm if there was a mistake on my part. I am sending you the url of the upload..It is showing some people viewed it but somehow I am not able to see it on the diabetesmine website…:)

Thanks so much Amy,

Abhishek

8. Abhishek Bali
    Abhishek Bali May 4, 2009 at 11:12 pm | | Reply

Hey Amy

Thanks….its there.

sorry for the inconvenience. Ishould have checked it today…

Abhishek

9. christopher james davis
    christopher james davis May 13, 2009 at 12:47 pm | | Reply

dept trust tax care secretary of state good standard letter general electric company

10. christopher james davis
    christopher james davis May 13, 2009 at 12:49 pm | | Reply

general electric good standards cablesstargeneral electrical company corp n – star

11. habbocredits
    habbocredits June 12, 2009 at 10:09 pm | | Reply

12. metin2   yang
    metin2 yang October 27, 2009 at 1:16 am | | Reply

Metin2 leads you into an eastern fantasy world. Become a master of martial arts and fight as ally of the Dragon God against the dark influence of the Metin Stones,which are poisoning the land.

13. rappelz rupees
    rappelz rupees December 3, 2009 at 6:54 pm | | Reply

rappelz rupees is very important,wish you much rappelz rupees