1. k2
    k2 April 29, 2009 at 7:54 am | | Reply

It’s about time!
    So many patients learn from other patients questions & examples, and follow their lead towards good health and diabetes ownership.
    I’m glad to hear that Roche Diabetes is not only “rolling up their sleeves” but opening up their ears and minds and embracing what diabetics have to say!
    Kelly K

2. Andrea Bradley
    Andrea Bradley April 29, 2009 at 8:09 am | | Reply

Congratulations Amy!

I think this will be a great opportunity for them to connect and learn from “real” diabetics instead of case studies all the time. Looking forward to reading more about it.

Andrea B.

3. Sara Myers
    Sara Myers April 29, 2009 at 9:00 am | | Reply

Fantastic! I’d love to be apart of this, but I’m not a blogger. Anyway to connect and possibly be a part of this landmark educational and important effort?

Way to go Amy! keep up the good work.

4. Rachel
    Rachel April 29, 2009 at 9:34 am | | Reply

Ack! Conflicts with BlogHer, otherwise I’d go for sure.

5. Lee Ann Thill
    Lee Ann Thill April 29, 2009 at 9:49 am | | Reply

I second Rachel’s comment. The idea is AWESOME. Scheduling to conflict with BlogHer was poor planning to say the least.

6. Allison
    Allison April 29, 2009 at 10:32 am | | Reply

Definitely a cool idea. Glad a company is out there connecting with people.

7. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson April 29, 2009 at 12:45 pm | | Reply

I’m honored to have been invited! Thanks Amy!

I think this will be a fun time – I’m looking forward to it!

The fact that it conflicts with BlogHer could pull many of the invitees out of it though…

8. dan 2
    dan 2 April 29, 2009 at 2:25 pm | | Reply

Hi Amy,

How can I get invited?

Thanks
    D2

9. Travel Bug. « Lemonade Life
    Travel Bug. « Lemonade Life May 27, 2009 at 2:15 pm |

[...] heats things up with a trip to Boston for the 2nd annual New England Diabetes Meet-up and the Roche Diabetes Summit in Indianapolis. Erik and I are also planning a Fourth of July weekend trip somewhere, most likely [...]