1. linkfeedr » Blog Archive » Encounters - RSS Indexer (beta)

[...] 0.0/5 (0 votes cast) This article was found on DiabetesMine: the all things diabetes blog. Click here to visit the full article on the original website.My 9-year old asks the best questions. A few mornings ago, staring at the OmniPod on my shoulder, [...]

2. CALpumper
    CALpumper April 24, 2009 at 7:38 am | | Reply

LOL!!!!! ;-)

Those were simply Fabulous Amy!

LOVE the “overboard pod” pic (nice logo too)!

3. felix
    felix April 24, 2009 at 9:19 am | | Reply

the most satisfying thing to do with a beeping pod is smash it to pieces with a hammer :)

4. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson April 24, 2009 at 3:50 pm | | Reply

Haha! That is funny! You threw it out the window!? That’s awesome. :-)

5. T1 in Boston
    T1 in Boston April 25, 2009 at 12:13 am | | Reply

Anyone ever accidentally leave a test strip behind – like on the table at a restaurant – and the wait staff/cashier/helpful bystander says: excuse, me, I think you lost something you need–? (I’ve also gone back to places I’ve been before, and seen a stray strip there… an odd feeling!) We frequent testers must always have pockets-full of the things! Thanks for the great post, Amy.

6. Vanessa
    Vanessa April 25, 2009 at 7:52 pm | | Reply

That really put a smile on my face! Thanks.

7. Kathy Tolbert
    Kathy Tolbert April 26, 2009 at 1:20 pm | | Reply

Good job Amy, these are great..I have found a few of my daughter Shana’s strips in her bedroom. I like felix’s suggestion about the pod, smash it with a hammer…LOL

8. June S.
    June S. April 26, 2009 at 4:46 pm | | Reply

When I was wearing the OmniPods, I did have one that I had taken off because it was alarming. I ended up putting it in the trunk of my car. It alarmed for 3 days straight! I work as a music teacher and professional musician. Fortunately, during the one year I wore the OmniPods, I only had one “alarming” experience, and it occurred during a rehearsal (rather than during a performance!) Gee, I wonder if Nick Jonas has ever had a “Pod” alarm onstage!

9. Tyler
    Tyler May 31, 2009 at 11:39 am | | Reply

I prefer to pry it open like a walnut, then smash it to pieces with a hammer.