1. Jill
    Jill December 25, 2008 at 8:50 am | | Reply

Amy,
    ***wipes tears*** OK now you’ve made me cry! I am sooooo glad you liked everything :) I was worried that you’d end up with a box of shattered mess but I hoped that the nice postal people would see the FRAGILE GLASS written all over the box LOL! When you posted about “Hope” I kept thinking “Wowwww the earrings I made had that on them!” Couldn’t of been more perfect! I’m so glad you liked everything :) I knew you said you didn’t need candles but what would a perfect “romantic” evening be without new candle sticks (hahaha!) I figured the “snow charms” would be festive and would last through the winter :)

As far as her JDRF team….we just found out she will be getting the “Golden Sneaker” award which is a really neat glass sneaker trophy. The ceremony is Jan 11th and we will be attending for sure! She raised $2500.00 and this was our first walk! We were blown away by how gracious everyone has been! Thank you for posting the link!!!

Have a great holiday :)

2. Lee Ann Thill
    Lee Ann Thill December 25, 2008 at 10:58 am | | Reply

Looks like your gift karma has reversed!! :D

3. Merrill
    Merrill December 26, 2008 at 12:01 pm | | Reply

Hi,

As a fellow blogger, I just wanted to wish you a happy holiday season, and hope that neither of us find ourselves screaming in the new year, like one of the Beatles on “Helter Skelter” (was it John? was it Ringo?) “I’ve got blisters on my fingers!”

best wishes,
    Merrill

4. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson December 26, 2008 at 5:01 pm | | Reply

Awesome stuff. Jill & Kacey are the best.

5. Hannah
    Hannah December 27, 2008 at 2:15 pm | | Reply

Just wanted to add a quick THANK YOU!! for your Secret Santa gift. I love it! I will post about it when I return from my holiday travelling adventures. (Typing this from the airport WiFi right now, heehee)

HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!