1. Sara MY
    Sara MY August 19, 2008 at 8:36 am | | Reply

Bravo Birdie,

I find your words to be powerful – I think because they so eloquently express your truth. It is true that a person’s truth, spoken with pure intention has the power to help others. Thank you for your wisdom, reflection and sharing your process with the rest of us. It helps.

2. Scott K. Johnson
    Scott K. Johnson August 19, 2008 at 9:14 am | | Reply

Birdie – you know that you have touched me in ways that none other has.

You are a very gifted person, with a real talent for presenting your very special thoughts with natural grace in your writing.

I’m so glad that you jumped into the blogging world, and I really value our friendship that has blossomed from that.

Thank you!

3. David
    David August 19, 2008 at 1:38 pm | | Reply

Although I can’t express it as well as you, I feel the same way. Until I found (this place), I felt so totally alone. It is people like you who share your struggles with such candor, that turn my despair into hope. Thank you.

4. Cara
    Cara August 19, 2008 at 6:54 pm | | Reply

This is why we blog. Thank you for putting it so beautifully.

5. birdie
    birdie August 28, 2008 at 2:24 pm | | Reply

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments, friendship and encouragement, and special thanks to Amy for inviting me to be a guest blogger on diabetes mine! I feel honored to have been part of your amazing blog.

6. alexseinicolaev
    alexseinicolaev November 19, 2009 at 2:36 am | | Reply

Hello, dear colleagues. Sorry that it was not on site Testforum.com writing.
    Wea’can please where to get the key or breaking a toy Farm Frenzy 3 & Farm Frenzy 2 though-be?
    Kids games very much, but they were not complete and is now asking the keys. All Internet searched, working crack and the key to the game not found!
    ‘ll Show where to get or buy at a reasonable price. Write please on the forum or on my mail granitss@mail.ru
    Sincerely Alexey.