1. Kim Collins
    Kim Collins July 18, 2008 at 8:13 pm | | Reply

I just took my 8 year old twins (1 boy & 1 girl) to the Jonas Brothers concert in Irvine, Caifornia for their birthday. My daughter has type 1 diabetes and is in LOVE with the Jonas Brothers. I, as a mother,was very impressed with the positive light that Nick has shown on Diabetes that I had tears in my eyes on a few occasions during the concert. A few clips were shown on the big screen explaining diabetes and what it was like to have type 1 diabetes. Nick also told his story and how it was not going to stop him. This message was great and I watched as my daughter sucked in every positive word and I know that it definitely made her feel better about her own diabetes which is a constant struggle. I hope that he continues to spread the news about diabetes and share his story because he is really helping more kids that he knows Thank you Nick Jonas for sharing your story and being such a great diabetes role model!!!

2. Shannon
    Shannon July 19, 2008 at 3:38 pm | | Reply

I think that his opening a charity for diabetic children is really generous.

3. Natalie
    Natalie July 20, 2008 at 9:40 am | | Reply

My youngest daughter is 12 and was dx with type I at age 10. She’s also a huge fan of Nick Jonas. She & my other daughter went to the Jonas Brothers concert earlier this month here in OKC. They’re still floating. :)

4. jessica hickey
    jessica hickey August 4, 2008 at 3:18 am | | Reply

i love you nick j so much i had a drem adout you nick i wat to meet you and your brothers joe and kevin

5. Nick Jonas is AWESOME!!!!
    Nick Jonas is AWESOME!!!! September 23, 2008 at 4:29 pm | | Reply

I LOVE you Nick!!!! I will always be there supporting you and your diabetes!!!!! You should just see my locker at school, it’s covered with you!! There’s pics on the walls, the door, and I’m working on the ceiling,I think I have 60 pics SO FAR!!!! There are so many pics, you can’t even see what color my locker is!! And the same with my door at home!! Not to mention,I’m pretty sure I have 200 posters of you and your bros.!!!Most people say I’m OVER OBSESSED,but I don’t think so!!! I LOVE YOU NICK JONAS AND I ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Amanda
    Amanda October 21, 2008 at 2:14 pm | | Reply

i have had diabetes since i was 6 and now i’m 17. When i heard nicks story it made me really think me and my diabetes and how i’m not taking care of it. Nick you have inspired me so much and that’s why i’m taking better care of my diabetes.

xoxo Amanda

7. Kate
    Kate November 1, 2008 at 3:28 pm | | Reply

Nick,
    My name is Kate and i’ve had type I diabetes and after I went to your concert in Saratoga Springs New York on September 7th, all i’ve been thinking abot are my diabetes and how I should take beter care of them. I just got my diabtes about 2 years ago and my cousin keeps telling me “Kate, you should take better care of your diabetes!” When I first heared your story about your diabetes, it shoced me!!!!!

I LOVE YOU NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Kate xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

8. rosie hines
    rosie hines January 20, 2009 at 9:24 am | | Reply

i am so so sorry about that I AM GOING TO CRY.

9. Erika
    Erika March 10, 2009 at 10:41 am | | Reply

Nick you are such an inspiration for many with type 1 diabetes, you are really the guy that any girl would be so lucky to have!
    I love you so much and i am inspired by you!
    I don’t have diabetes but i understand so much from what you keep telling us on Disney channel sometimes. I hope one day i can see you and give you a hug of hope to keep encouraging kids around the world!
    You are truly the number one Jonas brother i look up to for my friends who have diabetes. You r also so much of a good person to have this stress on your shoulders for the rest of your life…i miss you soo much and i hope to see you in concert! Love you Nick Jonas! You are what the world needs!
    Love,
    Erika love to the infinity!