Thanks to our fearless leader Nicholas Genes, Grand Rounds is going strong. That’s the weekly roundup of what’s happening in the medical blogosphere. I’ll be hosting here next Tuesday, Feb. 5, with an emphasis on… you guessed it, Health 2.0.
- Consumers & health care providers working together in new and powerful ways
- Helping consumers become empowered and knowledgeable
- Making health care more cost-efficient
- Price and quality “transparency” (WYSIWYG)
- And of course new online/tech information tools that enable all of this
Please send submissions to info(at)diabetesmine.com by noon Sunday, Feb. 3.
Here’s to the social networking revolution in health care!