1. Michelle
    Michelle August 28, 2007 at 4:44 pm | | Reply

Awww Amy – way too cute! They do grow up fast. High school kills me – and that’s where my oldest goes tomorrow. My little guy started 2nd grade today. Means fall is coming and along with it our 2 year D anniversary. I can’t help but think back to all the things I was thinking on his first day of Kindergarten too – and then 2 weeks later – D. Certainly how to prepare the school nurse every year wasn’t on my list of to do’s.

2. Kassie
    Kassie August 28, 2007 at 5:35 pm | | Reply

so cute. Ry’s backpack: also huge. But he *had* to have spiderman! Hope she (and you) had a good day.

3. Allison
    Allison August 28, 2007 at 6:12 pm | | Reply

That backpack? Funniest. Thing. Ever.

4. Scott Johnson
    Scott Johnson August 28, 2007 at 7:01 pm | | Reply

Ha! That is GREAT!!

5. Beth
    Beth August 28, 2007 at 10:44 pm | | Reply

We have one of those stylish backpacks as well, but dd who just started 7th grade wouldn’t be caught dead wearing it to school. She uses is for her leash, books, notebook etc. for our classes at Dogs4Diabetics!

It sure was much easier sending her off to school this year with her pump.

6. Anna
    Anna August 29, 2007 at 3:20 am | | Reply

Hello Amy,

the three cuties look sooooo “suess”!
    I miss them a lot and they laughs…
    I can figure how the little one decided she wants the blue one and only the blue one :-) .

*Anna*

7. val
    val August 29, 2007 at 4:51 am | | Reply

My three guys are all doing summer camp this year with “Minimed Seven-Center Study” lunchboxes – the insulated packs for carrying the sensors home in.

And somehow my youngest has a backpack bigger than his brothers’ too!

8. Kerri.
    Kerri. August 29, 2007 at 6:10 am | | Reply

Awww … very cute indeed!

9. Penny
    Penny August 29, 2007 at 9:05 am | | Reply

The picture is so cute. I LOVE the bookbag.

My youngest started kindergarten on Monday. His teacher is getting broken in well, he went way high and way low all on the first day. (sigh)

10. Rachel
    Rachel August 29, 2007 at 6:37 pm | | Reply

That gave me a good chuckle. :)

11. Manny Hernandez
    Manny Hernandez August 30, 2007 at 6:51 am | | Reply

That is too funny! :)

12. Amberthyme
    Amberthyme August 30, 2007 at 8:36 pm | | Reply

Happy first day of school.

That’s a great picture! I wish I had thought of that on Monday when everybody was heading out the door. I was too busy herding them to the van. My Kindergartener almost picked the CDW backpack for his own, he loves blue, then he spotted a blue Spiderman in a store and gave it back to my daughter. Since she’s 3 that thing is almost as big as she is!

13. Rosalind
    Rosalind August 31, 2007 at 7:52 am | | Reply

They are adorable. BUT, Amy, with my own girls in their 20′s, I have to comment on the loads your kids are carrying on their backs. My girls had back problems all the years they carted those things around – I finally made the younger one get a “wheelie’ which she used through high school (not cool but she was always too cool to care). I think we need to make backpacks uncool.:)